98.45 ATAR || CHEAP AND EXTENSIVE MARKING SERVICE (1 Viewer)

Noomill

HSC
Hey everyone!
💕

The new term usually means you will be soon loaded with assignments, tasks, homework and exams - especially for English - whichever course you may be doing. I know how stressful these are so I am offering a SUPER CHEAP MARKING SERVICE!! Includes ANY ASSIGNMENTS, ESSAYS, CREATIVES, REFLECTIONS, DISCURSIVES, PERSUASIVES…

Have you written so many practice writing pieces without much feedback? Are your teachers giving you 1-2 lines of comments? Have you submitted an essay/discursive/imaginative/persuasive piece that you ended up scoring poorly? Or maybe you’re just wanting some direction - some advice to scoring a top band in English - whether that’s on analysis, language, structure or sophistication! If you fit into any of the moulds - I’m the perfect person to assist you!

I graduated in 2020 with an ATAR of 98.45. I achieved a 95 in English Advanced (exam mark of 96) and a 48 in English Extension 1 (exam mark of 49)!

I will spend at least ONE HOUR on each piece to provide you will the most beneficial feedback possible. I guarantee highly edited pieces with extensive feedback including tips and tricks from selective school HSC markers. This will also include a general overall comment (a few hundred words) and a mark out of 20 or 25 (depending on the level of English).

Comments will focus on:
  • structure/form
  • connection with the rubric
  • use of language
  • pertinence to the question/prompt
  • coherence
  • length
  • sophistication of ideas
  • expression

PRICES ARE LISTED BELOW
📌
English Standard/Advanced piece (800-1200 words) = $25
📌
English Extension 1 piece (1000-1400 words) = $35

And even after I have sent the piece back, if you have further questions, I will happily answer them and assist you to the best of my ability with NO EXTRA COST!
If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to PM me, reply down below or email me on noomillshorn@gmail.com.

kayla23456

HSC
I just wanted to come on here and let you know that I actually tried this marking service last week for an assessment task that I have early on this term and it was honestly fantastic! I didn't expect to get the amount of feedback I did - every line had something extensive written and it honestly helped me so much in editing and refining my essay. Not only did she give content feedback, but also structure, form, context as well as expression which I had always struggled on. The overall comment was also unbelievably comprehensive, outlining in detail my strengths and what I need to improve on. After I fixed my essay in accordance to the feedback given, I can honestly say it was the best essay I've ever written - I now not only understand what to write, but also how to make my writing sound sophisticated and to get my argument across strongly. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to achieve a top band in english - I will definitely come back again near my trials and hsc :))

Doulee

HSC
adding on to @kayla23456 I also used this marking service after I bought the english notes from her - seeing how exceptional the quality was I wanted to get feedback on my own writings. I received for such a low price over 200 pages of in depth analyses, exemplar essays, tips and tricks as well as rare analyses that has impressed my peers and teachers. My essay feedback was no different and as the previous comments had stated - super detailed, beneficial - all I need to achieve a great mark in english. Really recommend her services - 100% will not disappoint!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)