98.75 HSC ATAR – SELLING $15 BAND 6 Economics, Business, Biology and PDHPE Notes (1 Viewer)

patriciiaaa_

HSC
Hi! My name is Patricia and I completed the HSC in 2014 attaining an atar of 98.75. I made electronic notes for economics, business, biology and pdhpe from scratch. I spent months summarising textbooks and class notes and I genuinely believe these are the most detailed notes you will find on the Internet. They are $15 per package.

My ECONOMICS notes include - chapters 1-18, China case study, international organisations and photos of my trial paper which I received a raw mark of 95% in. All chapters are roughly 9 pages and are organised by syllabus dot points. I achieved an overall mark of 92% in economics.

The BUSINESS notes include topics 1-4 and a case study on Crumpler which is in dot point form for each topic. In the HSC i achieved an overall mark of 94% for business studies.

The BIOLOGY notes include topics 1,2,3, the option on biotechnology and every prac for the whole year. They are all set out based on the syllabus with clear headings and include every detail you need to know.

The PDHPE notes include the 2 core topics and the options are improving performance and sports medicine. Throughout the whole year I was getting 95%-100% in every exam and received a 93% in the trial.

If you are interested feel free to email me at patricia.argeseanu@hotmail.com. I will be selling each set of notes online through payments transfer and subsequent emailing of notes.

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
Roughly 9 pages per chapter (18) of them. So you made a ~162 page set of notes for econ? wtf

ayah13578

HSC
Uni Grad
Can you please send me your notes on business studies and PDHPE with the learn to questions for Both subjects and all topics being answered on this email: ayah13578@gmail.com please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)