99.35 ATAR RESOURCES - Econ (96), Eng Adv (93), Geo (96) (1 Viewer)

TomSchmaltz

HSC
99.35 ATAR RESOURCES - Econ, Eng Adv, Geo

96 in Geography, Economics and Math Advanced
93 in Advanced English (accelerated in 2020)
91 in Physics

Geography
- Almost impossible to find quality Geography notes. My major case studies were the Great Barrier Reef + Stockton Bight Sand Dunes, Pyrmont and Sydney, Taronga Zoo and Global Tourism. There are also dozens of minor case studies. Topics are each 20+ pages in length. It is well worth having plenty of case study examples especially if there are questions relating to an image in the stimulus booklet. $8 EACH TOPIC or $20 FOR ALL 3 TOPICS. Will also provide feedback on individual essays for assessment tasks and HSC practice for $5 EACH or NEGOTIABLE FOR MULTIPLE.

Economics
- I combined summaries of the Riley textbook + Dixon summaries and dozens of hours of independent research comprised of quotes, stats, etc. Updated the notes until the very date of the HSC. Topic One (27 pages), Topic Two (19 pages), Topic Three (29 pages) and Topic 4 (41 pages). $8 EACH TOPIC or $25 FOR ALL 4 TOPICS. Will also provide feedback on individual essays for assessment tasks and HSC practice for $5 EACH or NEGOTIABLE FOR MULTIPLE.

English Advanced -

Common Module: A base essay + several extra paragraphs for All the Light
Mod A: Plath and Hughes essay + quote bank
Mod B: King Henry essay + extra paragraphs
Mod C: narrative + reflection, persuasive + reflection
$6 PER MODULE or 2 FOR $10 or ALL FOR $20.

Additionally, very open to aiding with physics and/or advanced mathematics in any capacity requested. Comment or PM if interested. Happy to send samples too! 🙂

If interested in Physics or Math Advanced help happy to see what I can do also.

If interested email schmaltztom34@gmail.com, DM (Instagram) tomschmaltz_, PM (Messenger) Tom Schmaltz. Cheers!

Last edited:

TomSchmaltz

HSC
99.35 ATAR RESOURCES - Econ, Eng Adv, Geo

96 in Geography, Economics and Math Advanced
93 in Advanced English (accelerated in 2020)
91 in Physics

Geography
- Almost impossible to find quality Geography notes. My major case studies were the Great Barrier Reef + Stockton Bight Sand Dunes, Pyrmont and Sydney, Taronga Zoo and Global Tourism. There are also dozens of minor case studies. Topics are each 20+ pages in length. It is well worth having plenty of case study examples especially if there are questions relating to an image in the stimulus booklet. $8 EACH TOPIC or $20 FOR ALL 3 TOPICS. Will also provide feedback on individual essays for assessment tasks and HSC practice for $5 EACH or NEGOTIABLE FOR MULTIPLE.

Economics
- I combined summaries of the Riley textbook + Dixon summaries and dozens of hours of independent research comprised of quotes, stats, etc. Updated the notes until the very date of the HSC. Topic One (27 pages), Topic Two (19 pages), Topic Three (29 pages) and Topic 4 (41 pages). $8 EACH TOPIC or $25 FOR ALL 4 TOPICS. Will also provide feedback on individual essays for assessment tasks and HSC practice for $5 EACH or NEGOTIABLE FOR MULTIPLE.

English Advanced -

Common Module: A base essay + several extra paragraphs for All the Light
Mod A: Plath and Hughes essay + quote bank
Mod B: King Henry essay + extra paragraphs
Mod C: narrative + reflection, persuasive + reflection
$6 PER MODULE or 2 FOR $10 or ALL FOR $20.

Additionally, very open to aiding with physics and/or advanced mathematics in any capacity requested. Comment or PM if interested. Happy to send samples too! 🙂

If interested in Physics or Math Advanced help happy to see what I can do also.

If interested email schmaltztom34@gmail.com, DM (Instagram) tomschmaltz_, PM (Messenger) Tom Schmaltz. Cheers!

natan_leh

HSC
Hi I've already emailed you but is it possible to see a sample from Mod B: King Henry essay + extra paragraphs ? thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)