99.65 ATAR TUTORING | MEDICAL STUDENT | ENGLISH | MATHS ADV - EXT2 | CHEMISTRY | Y1-12 (1 Viewer)

Anna Maria

HSC
Hi everyone! My name is Anna Maria, a first year medical student and I graduated high school in 2021, receiving an atar of 99.65.
My marks are as follows:
Mathematics extension 1: 98
Mathematics Extension 2:96
English Advanced: 94
Chemistry: 94
Physics: 93
I tutor students in years 11 and 12 for math Advanced, Extension 1 and Extension 2, English Advanced and Chemistry as well as students of any age (Year 1 to year 10) in mathematics and English.
I am open to both having program-directed lessons, where I teach you the content (at either the same pace as your school or at an accelerated pace if preferred) as well as having student-directed lessons where I answer any questions and am able to help with a topics that you are struggling with.
*All tutoring lessons are conducted online*
Additionally, I also review and mark assignments and English essays.
Previous Experience:
In the past, I have tutored students privately and with a tutoring company. I have tutored year 5 all the way to year 12 maths and English. I have also tutored students consistently throughout their HSC, whose exam marks have improved drastically since the beginning of the year.
Rates:
Year 1-Year 10 Tutoring: $40/hr
Year 11 and Year 12 Tutoring: $50/hr
Essay and Assignment Marking: $35
Feel free to contact me for any additional information or if you are interested at:
annamariaakladious@gmail.com
Forum PMs on BOS will generally take longer to be responded to so email is preferable!
Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)