99.7 ATAR Oxbridge Student $10 and cheaper Note Packs and Essays (1 Viewer)

Oxbridge Student

HSC
Hi everyone,

I'm a current student of The University of Cambridge in my second year of an undergraduate History degree. I graduated from the 2014 HSC with an ATAR of 99.7, Band 6 in English Advanced, English Extension 1, Modern History, Ancient History and Legal Studies and Band E4 in English Extension 2 and Extension History.

I have a variety of perfect score essays and extensive note packs for the subjects mentioned above. If you are interested in purchasing any of these you can get in touch with me at hsceditingandresources@gmail. com. Feel free to ask for my LinkedIn on this email address if you'd like confirmation of who I am.

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,

I'm a current student of The University of Cambridge in my second year of an undergraduate History degree. I graduated from the 2014 HSC with an ATAR of 99.7, Band 6 in English Advanced, English Extension 1, Modern History, Ancient History and Legal Studies and Band E4 in English Extension 2 and Extension History.

I have a variety of perfect score essays and extensive note packs for the subjects mentioned above. If you are interested in purchasing any of these you can get in touch with me at hsceditingandresources@gmail. com. Feel free to ask for my LinkedIn on this email address if you'd like confirmation of who I am.
Is this still available?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)