99.80 ATAR: Selling Chemistry Notes $5 Per Module [NEW SYLLABUS], English Essays at $10 each, Japanese Cont $15 [NEW SYLLABUS] (1 Viewer)

Rosannalee17

HSC
Hi, my name is Rosanna and I completed HSC Chemistry and English Advanced last year with a score of 95 in both. I also studied Japanese continuers and achieved a 97 mark. I am selling digital notes for all 3 subjects :) I also include free trial papers or free docs with each purchase

As for chemistry, I am looking to sell digital copies of my module notes. If you purchase all modules I can give a minor discount too!

As for English Advanced, I studied All the Light We Cannot See for Common Module, Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes for Module A, King Henry IV Part 1 for Module B, and I based my Module C creative on Nam Le’s Love and Honour and Pity and Pride and Compassion and Sacrifice. I also have a google docs file on English notes for Module A only, and am selling them for $5.

lastly, I am selling my Japanese speaking responses for $15 (2 documents that are around 9 or 10 pages each). Freebies are also included- writing response, useful vocab/expression list, and a hard article with my own translations.

Please email me at rosanna.lee17@gmail.com if you are interested in any of the above. Thanks!

Last edited:

yooook

HSC
As for English Advanced, I studied All the Light We Cannot See for Common Module, Sylvia Plath and Ted Hughes for Module A, King Henry IV Part 1 for Module B, and I based my Module C creative on Nam Le’s Love and Honour and Pity and Pride and Compassion and Sacrifice.
hi for the nam le one, how is it written

Rosannalee17

HSC
hi for the nam le one, how is it written
Hi! I wrote a creative task for Nam Le. I based my creative on the central theme of physical separation as a result of cultural differences. This creative is around 900 words in length. I also wrote a reflection for my creative which is 500+ words, and the reflection justifies the choices I made in my creative (/how I was inspired by Le).

hiew321453209

HSC
Hi! I wrote a creative task for Nam Le. I based my creative on the central theme of physical separation as a result of cultural differences. This creative is around 900 words in length. I also wrote a reflection for my creative which is 500+ words, and the reflection justifies the choices I made in my creative (/how I was inspired by Le).
Is this offer still up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)