99.90 ATAR 99 4U, 99 3U JAMES RUSE, Harvard Physics Phd, 5+ yr experience (2 Viewers)

imbob

HSC
N/A
Not currently Crystal981 but if there are enough people that want to do online tutoring I might just open up one such class

laterz laterz

HSC
UPDATE: Currently teaching online also.

Hello guys, my name is Pablo and I am a James Ruse graduate with an ATAR of 99.90 and marks of 99 in both 4u and 3u maths. Also, I came 2nd in both 4u and 3u maths in James Ruse (1st ranked school in the state) so I know exactly what is required to achieve good marks in HSC maths. I'm currently studying Physics and mathematics at the University of Sydney with a WAM of 96.0 (a mark much much harder to get than a 99.90 ATAR) so I still practise what I preach but most importantly for you guys is that I'm extremely comfortable with the new syllabus since I've seen all the topics at a higher level in University.

What I offer:

I give you the knowledge and information required to achieve whatever mark you want regardless of your initial ability. I will help you reach and spectacularly exceed your HSC goals. I will teach absolutely anybody who wants to improve their mathematics level.

Almost all of the students that left a review below, and even those that couldn't, ended their HSC year regularly getting >90% in their mathematics tests even though some started with marks as low as <50%.

4U and 3U marks this year from my students include 99,98,96,95,94,94,94,92,91

We go through:

• A strong solid theory for each topic (Including theory booklets made by me). I tackle a new concept from so many angles that you are bound to get them.

• Personalised question booklets: Exam style questions from over 500 School term and trial papers, HSC past exams ranging from 1967 to last year's paper, my own questions and other sources. Each of my questions is reflective of a broader range of questions so we learn the method for tackling ALL HSC math questions without tedious repetition.

• Tips, tricks, shortcuts and how to avoid conventional pitfalls.

• Exam technique. I believe that exam technique is an art in itself. During my HSC year I never lost more than 1 mark on any math question even when I had no time left to solve the problem in its entirety (very common in Ruse) but in 1min I would write down some key points that got me 2/3, 1/2, 3/4 regardless. Other things we go through in exam technique are managing stress before a test, time management, "silly" mistakes and anything specific to your particular needs.

Note: I set up a WhatsApp chat for my students and you get to ask whatever question you want, whenever you want.

Current classes:

** First Lesson is a Trial lesson and therefore free of charge**
**For any referral made you will get 2 lessons free**

4U,3U,2U Math: In very small groups (around 3 ppl)

Rates are $25/hr

Contact me as I might still have some 1 on 1 availabilities.

Teaching is at The University Of Sydney or around parramatta/blacktown area.
Currently, the preferred method of teaching is online.

Contact me for further details:

Phone: 0481678067

email: juampabonilla1@hotmail.com[/EMAIL
hey, do you have any spots available for 2021 HSC?

beetree1

HSC
Are you doing the hsc this year? If so good luck!!!

My marks were: 4u math: 99, 3u math: 99, phys: 94, chem: 96, eng adv: 93 . Do with them what you will :)
shit thats so good... 99 in 4u ur a fckn god

imbob

HSC
N/A
Far from it! But it's not about me, it's about you guys!! The marks are just there to show that I can help you achieve these goals because I also went through it :)

imbob

HSC
N/A
you're right, with semester 1 results it's slightly lower than that. Hopefully I can bring it up this sem. Anyway, I published a physics paper in the meantime so maybe that makes up for it. Check it out: https://arxiv.org/abs/2009.07851 . It's on topological quantum error correction codes for quantum computers.

Last edited:

YonOra

HSC
you're right, with semester 1 results it's slightly lower than that. Hopefully I can bring it up this sem. Anyway, I published a physics paper in the meantime so surely that makes up for it ;) . Check it out: https://arxiv.org/abs/2009.07851 . It's on topological quantum error correction codes for quantum computers.
That last sentence made my mind roll backwards

imbob

HSC
N/A
This is something I talk with my students about during our first lesson. In short, yes I did (probably more). But it's not that bad.

idkkdi

HSC
This is something I talk with my students about during our first lesson. In short, yes I did (probably more). But it's not that bad.
can i buy your sorted questions lol.
seriously not bothered to go through stacks of past papers haha.

idkkdi

HSC
you're right, with semester 1 results it's slightly lower than that. Hopefully I can bring it up this sem. Anyway, I published a physics paper in the meantime so surely that makes up for it ;) . Check it out: https://arxiv.org/abs/2009.07851 . It's on topological quantum error correction codes for quantum computers.
wait do you still tutor following ur error correction code getting recognition?
does this paper have anything to do with the recent error correction code lol.

imbob

HSC
N/A
Last edited:

idkkdi

HSC
Haha that is THE paper that got the recognition.

It's been published now: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-021-22274-1#:~:text=The XZZX surface code is,are invariant under this rotation.

Check out the piece that ABC News did on it:

flex

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha that is THE paper that got the recognition.

It's been published now: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-021-22274-1#:~:text=The XZZX surface code is,are invariant under this rotation.

Check out the piece that ABC News did on it:

Do you get paid for solving/improving code? Or is it just for recognition and that's about it.

imbob

HSC
N/A
Yeah a lot of undergrads get paid to do research, just make sure you join the right program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)