99.90+ ATAR, state rank, economics seminars (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
Want an extra edge in HSC Economics?

Come along to our HSC Economics seminars run by the best students in the state.
•Aidan, 99.90 ATAR, 98 in Economics 2011, 3rd in state in Economics
•Lenny, 99.90 ATAR, 96 in Economics 2011
•George, 99.95 ATAR, 97 in Economics 2012

What you get:
•A comprehensive review of the more difficult content in Topic 1: The Global Economy. Includes a guide on the infamous case study.
•An introduction to Topic 2: Australia's Place in the Global Economy, and an explanation of its harder concepts.
•An exhaustive diagnosis of exam technique, including practice questions with feedback from our lecturers.
•A review of current economic events and statistics that you need to know!
•Everyone attending will receive a comprehensive set of notes to take home.

Numbers are strictly limited, and places will be assigned on a ‘first come, first served' basis.

DETAILS:

Where/when:
Chatswood: Dougherty Community Centre (Wednesday January 23)
Parramatta: Parramatta Library (Thursday January 24)
Epping: Epping Leisure and Learning Centre (Friday January 25)

Cost:
The cost for the entire day will be $30. This fee includes a comprehensive set of notes designed to ensure exam success.

This is the link for the registration for the seminars: http://www.resolvetuition.com/

Spread this link with any of your friends and classmates who you think will be interested.

Last edited:

Immortalp00n

HSC
would definitely recommend these guys for the seminars offered, $ 20 is nothing tbh considering tutoring from a very average teacher reaches amounts close to 30/hr if not more...
and this is 20 for 6 hours from state rankers...
get in quick guys!

deswa1

HSC
would definitely recommend these guys for the seminars offered, $ 20 is nothing tbh considering tutoring from a very average teacher reaches amounts close to 30/hr if not more...
and this is 20 for 6 hours from state rankers...
get in quick guys!
Well to be precise, only one of us state ranked but yeah, we all came close haha.

And to clarify what someone just asked me- you can invite as many people as you want :)

Immortalp00n

HSC
Well to be precise, only one of us state ranked but yeah, we all came close haha.

And to clarify what someone just asked me- you can invite as many people as you want :)
sorry my bad there..
:)

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Do you have a seminar for other subjects?

Maryanayeah

HSC
if i done economics i would really go!!

You guys sound really good and generous

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Yessss, one in Chatswood, soo going. It's always like Paramatta or Hurtsville where it's too far. I'll pass this onto a few friends..and probably my whole class, so expect a big bunch in Chatswood!

Edited:Survey doesn't have 2013 graduation? Is this meant for people just starting economics, or HSC year. CAD and Balances of payment sounded like year 12 stuff to me (we went through it as part of year 12), and HSC tips etc..

Also anyone I tell this about that wants to go, do they have to fill out the survey? Or can i just tell you that X amount are coming.

Last edited:

Verify

HSC
Wow, this would be an amazing experience. Thank you Deswa and your crew! Just a question, assuming you have to apply for these seminars beforehand, and say not enough people apply for one of the sessions, could it be cancelled?

russ3l

HSC
spreading the word because a) you're a legend, george, b) so is khfreakau and c) the marks are worthy of such praise! :tennisclap:

Aidejay

HSC
Wow, this is pretty awesome. Thank you so much! :D

Are you guys holding these seminars during this holiday?

deswa1

HSC
Yessss, one in Chatswood, soo going. It's always like Paramatta or Hurtsville where it's too far. I'll pass this onto a few friends..and probably my whole class, so expect a big bunch in Chatswood!

Edited:Survey doesn't have 2013 graduation? Is this meant for people just starting economics, or HSC year. CAD and Balances of payment sounded like year 12 stuff to me (we went through it as part of year 12), and HSC tips etc..

Also anyone I tell this about that wants to go, do they have to fill out the survey? Or can i just tell you that X amount are coming.
Umm yeah, its for current year 12 students mainly but others can still come. And yeah, just give us a rough indication of how many are coming =)

Wow, this is pretty awesome. Thank you so much! :D

Are you guys holding these seminars during this holiday?
Yep- probs last week of holidays

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I may come just to meet people then go off and do my own thing whilst the lecture is happening.

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Yeeees this sounds great, if you guys are gonna have entry fee's can I get a discount cause I'm awesome deswa? :D

OH1995

HSC
Yep i'm keen, i'll be at Chatswood. I'll bring some friends.

Aidejay

HSC
Yep- probs last week of holidays
Okay awesome! I really hope it won't clash with my tutoring times.

I'm really looking forward to this because CAD and BOPs are quite confusing "><

Thanks a bunch guys!! :D

Last edited:

khfreakau

HSC
Thanks everyone! To answer a few questions:

- This survey is simply gauging interest. Completing the survey does not confirm a place at the seminar, but if we don't get sufficient interest for these seminars, in certain locations, they will likely not go ahead. Having said that, at this stage it's looking like Chatswood and Parramatta are a go.
- Sometime in the next week I expect we'll have a registration tool that you will be required to fill out in order to confirm your attendance.
- These seminars will take place in the last week of the holidays, dates TBC. (90% chance of weekdays, 0% chance of Saturdays)
- The seminars are intended for HSC students, but we are not stopping Preliminary students from joining in. Acceleration can definitely help out, although a preliminary knowledge of economics will definitely help in understanding this content.

If you tell your friends about the seminar, PLEASE TELL THEM TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY!!!

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)