99.90 | State Ranker | UNSW Med | 4U, 3U, Phys, Chem Tutoring (1 Viewer)

TeeVee2

HSC
ABOUT ME:
Hi everyone, I'm Thomas, a 2020 graduate of Sydney Grammar School currently studying medicine at UNSW.

I am devoted to helping you improve your marks and performance in STEM subjects. I have a comprehensive set of notes that closely follows the syllabus and 100s of past papers to revise from. My teaching style revolves around gaining an intuitive understanding of the content to make tackling harder questions easier. I can tailor my teaching to your needs by going ahead or revising previous content that you are having trouble with. You may also ask me questions 24/7 which I'll quickly respond to.

A lesson will typically consist of: (1) a short quiz covering the previous lesson's content (2) teaching the new content of the week (3) going over any homework or remaining questions (4) setting homework to be completed for the next week.

I offer both online and face-to-face modes of learning.

I am currently taking students for HSC and prelim Chemistry/Physics as well as HSC 3U/4U Maths. Be quick: limited places available!

QUALIFICATIONS:
- ATAR: 99.90 (2020) -- Chemistry: 98 (11th in state); Maths Extension 1: 100; Maths Extension 2: 99; Physics: 96.
- Internal ranks -- Chemistry: 4th; Maths Extension 1: 6th; Maths Extension 2: 1st; Physics: 11th.
- Ranked 4th overall out of 178 students at Sydney Grammar.
- Received 3 prizes for my academic excellence during high school -- Wigram Allen Prize for Mathematics (Extension 2) 2020; General Merit Prize 2019; Father's Association Prize for Mathematics 2017.
- Currently studying Medicine at UNSW (graduating 2026).

EXPERIENCE:
1 year's worth of tutoring experience across both HSC and prelim levels.

LOCATIONS:
Lower North Shore, Inner West, CBD.

RATES:
1 subject -- $80/hr; 2 subjects -- $75/hr; 3+ subjects -- $70/hr (all these rates are negotiable).

DM me or email (vernierthomas3@gmail.com) for further details and availability.

Not many spots left!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)