99.95 ATAR 2019 Graduate - Band 6 + State Ranking Prelim and HSC Study Notes - NEW SYLLABUS Chem, Phys, English Adv and SOR I (1 Viewer)

louisaaa01

HSC
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all keeping safe and well.

My name is Louisa and I graduated last year with a 99.95 ATAR and 3 state rankings (across Chemistry, Maths Advanced, and Maths Extension 2)! I am studying a combined Bachelor of Science/Doctor of Medicine at the University of Sydney.

I'm selling my Preliminary and HSC Study Notes to help you ace your HSC! The notes I have on offer are:
  • Prelim and HSC Chemistry (3rd in NSW, 99/100)
  • Prelim and HSC Physics (1st in Sydney Catholic Schools, 96/100)
  • HSC English Advanced (1st in Sydney Catholic Schools, 97/100), covering the following texts:
    • Common Module - The Merchant of Venice
    • Module A - Keats and Bright Star
    • Module B - Emma
    • Module C - The Awakening and Spotty-Handed Villainesses
  • Prelim and HSC Studies of Religion 1 (1st in Sydney Catholic Schools, 49/50), covering the following options:
    • PRELIM: Christianity and Islam Depth Studies
    • HSC: Religion and Belief Systems in Australia Post-1945
    • HSC: Christianity Depth Study (Feminist Theology/Bioethics/Baptism)
    • HSC: Islam Depth Study (Leila Ahmed/Bioethics/Hajj)

Written by someone who has been in your shoes, my notes are comprehensive, easy to understand, and directly follow the Syllabus! I wrote them using many resources, textbooks, and study guides - so they contain everything you need to get that Band 6!

If you are interested, email me at louisaleonee@gmail.com. I am happy to send through samples upon request.

Best wishes with your studies.

louisaaa01

HSC
Hey, do u mind pming me samples for maths advanced? Im really interested
Hi! Thanks for your interest. I'm afraid I'm not selling any Mathematics notes. If you're interested in Physics, Chemistry, English Advanced or SOR I, though, feel free to send me a pm or email!

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Hey, do u mind pming me samples for maths advanced? Im really interested
I feel that you really don't need notes for Maths.

You just get so much better by doing problems from PP's and Various Textbooks.

It's an ANTI-Note subject unlike Biology, which many people have notes that are double the length of mine. That's insane.

Last edited:

dumNerd

HSC
Hi everyone,

I hope you are all keeping safe and well.

My name is Louisa and I graduated last year with a 99.95 ATAR and 3 state rankings (across Chemistry, Maths Advanced, and Maths Extension 2)! I am studying a combined Bachelor of Science/Doctor of Medicine at the University of Sydney.

I'm selling my Preliminary and HSC Study Notes to help you ace your HSC! The notes I have on offer are:
  • Prelim and HSC Chemistry (3rd in NSW, 99/100)
  • Prelim and HSC Physics (1st in Sydney Catholic Schools, 96/100)
  • HSC English Advanced (1st in Sydney Catholic Schools, 97/100), covering the following texts:
    • Common Module - The Merchant of Venice
    • Module A - Keats and Bright Star
    • Module B - Emma
    • Module C - The Awakening and Spotty-Handed Villainesses
  • Prelim and HSC Studies of Religion 1 (1st in Sydney Catholic Schools, 49/50), covering the following options:
    • PRELIM: Christianity and Islam Depth Studies
    • HSC: Religion and Belief Systems in Australia Post-1945
    • HSC: Christianity Depth Study (Feminist Theology/Bioethics/Baptism)
    • HSC: Islam Depth Study (Leila Ahmed/Bioethics/Hajj)

Written by someone who has been in your shoes, my notes are comprehensive, easy to understand, and directly follow the Syllabus! I wrote them using many resources, textbooks, and study guides - so they contain everything you need to get that Band 6!

If you are interested, email me at louisaleonee@gmail.com. I am happy to send through samples upon request.

Best wishes with your studies.
Hey can you please PM a sample of your chemistry preliminary notes

whatsup1812

HSC
Stop bumping the thread lol... If people wanted your notes, they'd ask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)