99.95 ATAR||4U MATHS STATE RANK||JAMES RUSE 2014 GRADUATE (1 Viewer)

Brookeabcd

HSC
My name is Brooke and I graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School in 2014 with a perfect ATAR of 99.95 and 9th in the state for Extension II Mathematics. My final HSC mark for 3U Maths was 100 and 4U was 99. Currently I am studying Doctor of Medicine degree at The University of Sydney.

I am offering Year 10-12 Mathematics tutoring for Mathematics Advanced and Extension 1 Mathematics. With an extensive 6 years of tutoring experience for 1 on 1 private tuition as well as large classes (I worked for a tutoring company for 6 years) and lessons tailored to suit the student, I look forward to helping my students to reach their full mathematic potential. The new syllabus may seem daunting, however I have prepared resources to tackle these changes. Happy to send a sample of my resources on inquiry.

Breakdown of general lesson plan:
- Quiz Questions: Checking whether the student has adequately grasped the previous lesson's content
- Theory: Learning the new concepts for this lesson with example questions for the student to try to apply these new concepts.
- Problem Solving: Working on harder problems and learning how to approach these questions.
- Homework: Take home questions to be completed before next week's lesson.

Cost: $70/hr for 1 on 1. $50/hr pp for group

*Only 2 slots available - Weekend preferred but can discuss weekday options.
Contact Number: 0425834585

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)