99 ATAR All-rounder: Detailed Band 6 HSC Study Notes (New Syllabus)- Bio (94), Bus (94), PDH (95) and English (95). Current Medical student (1 Viewer)

dumNerd

HSC
Hey, can you send me some samples of your biology notes please?

chungling

HSC
Hey I have my trials in like 5 days, could I purchase your module b (arist of the floating world) notes? (kinda need this asap oops)

stefanmusic

HSC
Hey guys,

My name is Mia, I finished the HSC in 2019 and with a 99.00 ATAR and received the Premier's Award for All-round Excellence + the Honour Roll. I'm currently studying a Bachelor of Science at the University of Sydney and I will be re-applying for Medicine once I re-sit the UCAT (not high enough percentile :( )

I thought I'd reach out to your cohort because one of my biggest regrets in year 11 and 12 was wasting all of my holiday time perfecting my summaries so I thought I'd offer my notes because of all the time I spent on them! I am without a doubt a perfectionist so I used as many different sources as possible including several textbooks, study guides, ATAR note books, HSC sample answers and other high-performing students' notes.

My subjects were English Advanced (95 HSC mark), Biology (94 HSC mark), Business Studies (94 HSC mark), and PDH (95 HSC mark).

For year 12 internals and externals, I was ranked 1st in the year for business studies and 2nd in both biology and PDHPE. I was also ranked 4th for Advanced Maths and 10th for English in the year.

If I learned anything during year 12 it would be the importance of well-structured, detailed notes that are highly condensed at the same time. As a student that wanted to achieve highly, the only thing that would ease my stress about assessments was knowing that my summaries taught me every detail I needed to get full marks in short answers and extended responses. Also, leading up to trials and the HSC I was very overwhelmed by the amount of content I needed to learn so I found it equally important that my notes consisted of only the information I needed to know and not repetitive/ waffly information that wasn't relevant (This took months and months to add information and cut down- including the months leading up to the actual HSC exams). Now, despite this being incredibly important for success in the HSC, I would not recommend to anyone to do what I did and spend as much time as I did, which is why I'm offering my notes

(NOTE- most notes I saw during year 12 and even now looking through posts on this site boast about having 100 pages + which is exactly why I want to offer my notes as this is the opposite of what I found helpful during year 12- the HSC is so incredibly content heavy and more than anything, time-pressured so 100 pages is a waste of your brain space!!!)

My study notes are all formatted by syllabus points with clear and concise structure w/ all key headings and colour coding to make for an easy revision session. The content is all very detailed with key examples, facts and definitions so that it has everything you need to know and nothing more. The purpose of this was to ease the stress leading up to exams and save a lot of time so that I could revise all content I needed efficiently and effectively!

I prefer to make things simple and sell my notes as a whole- my Biology, Business and PDHPE notes are $20 each and I also do a discount for 2 for $35 and 3 for $50 ($10 off). For English, my texts were The Merchant of Venice (Common mod), Donne and Wit (Mod A), An Artist of the Floating World (Mod B), Metamorphosis and The Spotty-handed Villainesses (Mod C) and I have essays (18/20+), essay plans w/ breakdowns of the rubric and paragraph analysis which I sell for $15 each module, $10 for essay :))

Feel free to message me for advice, questions, samples or enquiries. I have attached my results table and proof of ATAR as well as a sample of my Business notes for an idea of my structure/ format. Just private message me and ill send through free samples and answer any questions!

Thanks!

Mia :))

* Edit: the link I provided previously for the third party note seller did not work and I did not trust the company so please feel free to shoot me a PM instead
Hi! Are you selling your notes for Merchant of Venice? Also do you have any essays that you wrote on Merchant of Venice?

HSC
Hi Mia, is it possible to send me the HSC PDHPE notes? Thankyou
Hey I have my trials in like 5 days, could I purchase your module b (arist of the floating world) notes? (kinda need this asap oops)
Hi! Are you selling your notes for Merchant of Venice? Also do you have any essays that you wrote on Merchant of Venice?
Hey, are your biology notes still available?
Hi all! So so sorry for missing your comments- I only get notifications about direct messages and not comments on my post so I totally missed these!! My bad! If you would still like some help or would like to chat about my notes, send me a quick message and I’d love to help :)

reem hijazi

HSC
hey if the HSC module B notes for English are still available could i please have them?

fatimah.d

HSC
Hey there id like to purchase An Artist of the Floating World if still avaliable please!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)