99 ATAR All-rounder: Detailed Band 6 HSC Study Notes (New Syllabus)- Bio (94), Bus (94), PDH (95) and English (95). Current Medical student (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys,

My name is Mia, I finished the HSC in 2019 and with a 99.00 ATAR and received the Premier's Award for All-round Excellence + the Honour Roll. I'm currently in my 3rd year of Medicine.

I thought I'd reach out to your cohort because one of my biggest regrets in year 11 and 12 was wasting all of my holiday time perfecting my summaries so I thought I'd offer my notes because of all the time I spent on them! I am without a doubt a perfectionist so I used as many different sources as possible including several textbooks, study guides, ATAR note books, HSC sample answers and other high-performing students' notes.

My subjects were English Advanced (95 HSC mark), Biology (94 HSC mark), Business Studies (94 HSC mark), and PDH (95 HSC mark).

For year 12 internals and externals, I was ranked 1st in the year for business studies and 2nd in both biology and PDHPE. I was also ranked 4th for Advanced Maths and 10th for English in the year.

If I learned anything during year 12 it would be the importance of well-structured, detailed notes that are highly condensed at the same time. As a student that wanted to achieve highly, the only thing that would ease my stress about assessments was knowing that my summaries taught me every detail I needed to get full marks in short answers and extended responses. Also, leading up to trials and the HSC I was very overwhelmed by the amount of content I needed to learn so I found it equally important that my notes consisted of only the information I needed to know and not repetitive/ waffly information that wasn't relevant (This took months and months to add information and cut down- including the months leading up to the actual HSC exams). Now, despite this being incredibly important for success in the HSC, I would not recommend to anyone to do what I did and spend as much time as I did, which is why I'm offering my notes

(NOTE- most notes I saw during year 12 and even now looking through posts on this site boast about having 100 pages + which is exactly why I want to offer my notes as this is the opposite of what I found helpful during year 12- the HSC is so incredibly content heavy and more than anything, time-pressured so 100 pages is a waste of your brain space!!!)

My study notes are all formatted by syllabus points with clear and concise structure w/ all key headings and colour coding to make for an easy revision session. The content is all very detailed with key examples, facts and definitions so that it has everything you need to know and nothing more. The purpose of this was to ease the stress leading up to exams and save a lot of time so that I could revise all content I needed efficiently and effectively!

I prefer to make things simple and sell my notes as a whole- my Biology, Business and PDHPE notes are $35 each and I also do a discount for 2 for $65 and 3 for $95 ($10 off). For English, my texts were The Merchant of Venice (Common mod), Donne and Wit (Mod A), An Artist of the Floating World (Mod B), Metamorphosis and The Spotty-handed Villainesses (Mod C) and I have essays (18/20+), essay plans w/ breakdowns of the rubric and paragraph analysis which I sell for $15 each module, $10 for essay :))

Feel free to message me for advice, questions, samples or enquiries. I have attached my results table and proof of ATAR as well as a sample of my Business notes for an idea of my structure/ format. Just private message me and ill send through free samples and answer any questions!

Thanks!

Mia :)

* Edit: the link I provided previously for the third party note seller did not work and I did not trust the company so please feel free to shoot me a PM instead

Attachments

Last edited:

establish123

HSC
Hey, I couldn't purchase your notes from the third party website. Could you please fix the link??

BeastModeBilly

HSC
Hey There,

My name is Mia, I just finished the HSC and I thought I'd post on the 2020 page because one of my biggest regrets in year 11 was spending all of my holiday time doing summaries so I thought I'd reach out and offer my notes for English Advanced (95 mark), Biology (94 mark), Business Studies (94 mark), and PDH (95 mark) that I put a ridiculous amount of time into perfecting and condensing. For year 12 internals, I was ranked 1st in the year for business studies and 2nd in biology and PDHPE. I was also ranked 4th for maths and 10th for English.

They are formatted by syllabus points with all key headings and condensed so that it has everything you need to know and nothing more. The purpose of this was to ease the stress leading up to exams so that I could revise all content in the minimal amount of time.

I prefer to make things simple and not sell my notes module by module so will just sell my Biology, Business, English and PDHPE notes as a whole for $20 each. or 2 for $35 and 3 for $50 ($10 off). If you would like to make things easier for yourself and purchase them directly through a third-party, I have them ready uploaded on this website

Feel free to message me for advice, questions, samples or anything. I will send you my results table and proof of ATAR and I also have a bunch of other things that may be useful such as planners I made, sample study timetables, essays etc.

Thanks!
Hi, I was just wondering what your texts were for English?

HSC
Hey, I couldn't purchase your notes from the third party website. Could you please fix the link??
Hi! So sorry about that... I'm not sure what is going on with that website. I will DM you and I will give you my PayPal details and will share my notes through Google Drive.

HSC
Hi, I was just wondering what your texts were for English?
Hey, I did:
Common Module: The Merchant of Venice
Module A: Donne and W;t
Module B: An artist of the floating world
Module C: Metamorphosis and The Spotty-handed Villainesses

BeastModeBilly

HSC
Hey, I did:
Common Module: The Merchant of Venice
Module A: Donne and W;t
Module B: An artist of the floating world
Module C: Metamorphosis and The Spotty-handed Villainesses
Ahhhh 😩, unfortunately I'm doing a complete set of different texts, sorry hahaha

alexanderkinghochan

HSC
Hi, i am interested in your biology notes (new syllabus). Could you email some samples of your notes???

redsticks

HSC
Hi, I am very much interested in your Business notes, as well as material relating to Mod C (Metamorphosis and The Spotty-handed Villainesses) for Adv English. Could you please send me a sample of the Mod C notes?

Bozza36

HSC
Hey guys,

My name is Mia, I finished the HSC in 2019 and with a 99.00 ATAR and received the Premier's Award for All-round Excellence + the Honour Roll. I'm currently studying a Bachelor of Science at the University of Sydney and I will be re-applying for Medicine once I re-sit the UCAT (not high enough percentile :( )

I thought I'd reach out to your cohort because one of my biggest regrets in year 11 and 12 was wasting all of my holiday time perfecting my summaries so I thought I'd offer my notes because of all the time I spent on them! I am without a doubt a perfectionist so I used as many different sources as possible including several textbooks, study guides, ATAR note books, HSC sample answers and other high-performing students' notes.

My subjects were English Advanced (95 HSC mark), Biology (94 HSC mark), Business Studies (94 HSC mark), and PDH (95 HSC mark).

For year 12 internals and externals, I was ranked 1st in the year for business studies and 2nd in both biology and PDHPE. I was also ranked 4th for Advanced Maths and 10th for English in the year.

If I learned anything during year 12 it would be the importance of well-structured, detailed notes that are highly condensed at the same time. As a student that wanted to achieve highly, the only thing that would ease my stress about assessments was knowing that my summaries taught me every detail I needed to get full marks in short answers and extended responses. Also, leading up to trials and the HSC I was very overwhelmed by the amount of content I needed to learn so I found it equally important that my notes consisted of only the information I needed to know and not repetitive/ waffly information that wasn't relevant (This took months and months to add information and cut down- including the months leading up to the actual HSC exams). Now, despite this being incredibly important for success in the HSC, I would not recommend to anyone to do what I did and spend as much time as I did, which is why I'm offering my notes

(NOTE- most notes I saw during year 12 and even now looking through posts on this site boast about having 100 pages + which is exactly why I want to offer my notes as this is the opposite of what I found helpful during year 12- the HSC is so incredibly content heavy and more than anything, time-pressured so 100 pages is a waste of your brain space!!!)

My study notes are all formatted by syllabus points with clear and concise structure w/ all key headings and colour coding to make for an easy revision session. The content is all very detailed with key examples, facts and definitions so that it has everything you need to know and nothing more. The purpose of this was to ease the stress leading up to exams and save a lot of time so that I could revise all content I needed efficiently and effectively!

I prefer to make things simple and sell my notes as a whole- my Biology, Business and PDHPE notes are $20 each and I also do a discount for 2 for $35 and 3 for $50 ($10 off). For English, my texts were The Merchant of Venice (Common mod), Donne and Wit (Mod A), An Artist of the Floating World (Mod B), Metamorphosis and The Spotty-handed Villainesses (Mod C) and I have essays (18/20+), essay plans w/ breakdowns of the rubric and paragraph analysis which I sell for $15 each module, $10 for essay :))

Feel free to message me for advice, questions, samples or enquiries. I have attached my results table and proof of ATAR as well as a sample of my Business notes for an idea of my structure/ format. Just private message me and ill send through free samples and answer any questions!

Thanks!

Mia :))

* Edit: the link I provided previously for the third party note seller did not work and I did not trust the company so please feel free to shoot me a PM instead
Hi Mia, just wondering if you were selling Preliminary Biology notes aswell?

HSC
Hi Mia, just wondering if you were selling Preliminary Biology notes aswell?
Hey, unfortunately I am not, I did all of my notes on one note which doesn't transfer very nicely (also they weren't as nice as my year 12 ones which I spent way too much time on haha ;) )

Bozza36

HSC
Hey, unfortunately I am not, I did all of my notes on one note which doesn't transfer very nicely (also they weren't as nice as my year 12 ones which I spent way too much time on haha ;) )
Ahah, no worries will have to wait a little longer than. Thankyou.

ayah13578

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys,

My name is Mia, I finished the HSC in 2019 and with a 99.00 ATAR and received the Premier's Award for All-round Excellence + the Honour Roll. I'm currently studying a Bachelor of Science at the University of Sydney and I will be re-applying for Medicine once I re-sit the UCAT (not high enough percentile :( )

I prefer to make things simple and sell my notes as a whole- my Biology, Business and PDHPE notes are $20 each and I also do a discount for 2 for $35 and 3 for $50 ($10 off). For English, my texts were The Merchant of Venice (Common mod), Donne and Wit (Mod A), An Artist of the Floating World (Mod B), Metamorphosis and The Spotty-handed Villainesses (Mod C) and I have essays (18/20+), essay plans w/ breakdowns of the rubric and paragraph analysis which I sell for $15 each module, $10 for essay :))

Thanks!

Mia :))

Can you please send the HSC learn to answers for business studies.

I also need the syllabus dot points for PDHPE syllabus to all be answered especially the learn to section for all cores and options. For the learn about I need examples for all.

ayah13578

HSC
Uni Grad
Can you please send me the business studies HSC learn to answers for operations, marketing, finance and human resources and Learn to for PDHPE HSC core 1, core 2, option 3 and option 4 please all to this email ayah13578@gmail.com.

HSC
What was your ucat score? and which unis did u apply to for med?
Hey, sorry that I missed this! I applied pretty much everywhere even if I didn't think I was eligible so: WSU, UNE/UON, Flinders, Adelaide, UWA, UQ, Griffith, Curtin etc. I was on the reserve list for UWA but I messed up my UCAT on the day and ended up getting 2600 so a 99 ATAR doesn't mean much at that point since there are sooo many applicants and relatively so few places. I wasn't really expecting much since I was studying so hard for trials at the time but yeah it was definitely lower than what I was getting in my practice tests. Hope that helps

HSC
Can you please send me the business studies HSC learn to answers for operations, marketing, finance and human resources and Learn to for PDHPE HSC core 1, core 2, option 3 and option 4 please all to this email ayah13578@gmail.com.
Hi, I sent you a direct message.

salwasabbs

HSC
hi can you please send me the English adv resources for potty handed villainesses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)