A Poll to save some time. (1 Viewer)

What did you think of the Exam (vote ONE option for essay and creative) :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
I know that there's a "what did you think of the EE1 paper" thread but it is getting lengthy to read. therefore, in an effort to assist everyone please vote above so one can get a general idea of the overall opinion.

(it's multiple choice but the idea is that you choose ONE answer for the creative response and ONE for the essay)

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
It was good for us spec fiction people. *Thankyou BOS, after 2 fucked up maths exams u treat me to a nice English one*

btw I ticked em all just to screw up the votes. Um essay was good, creative a bit iffy but It'll do... hopefully E4!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
it was quite good overall. i couldn't write THAT much for creative but i got upto like 19-20 pages. that was good.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
nick you're an idiot......voted for all four options :p

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I think both the questions -essay and creative- were bad, ie. wanky and lame but that I answered them ok.
:)

atlasheadKING

Didn't mind either section really- though you should have had a "I bullshitted but think i'll get away with it" option.

C

Crazy Pomo

atlasheadKING said:
Didn't mind either section really- though you should have had a "I bullshitted but think i'll get away with it" option.
Ditto. Worst poll ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)