A question (1 Viewer)

Jin-17

Hello ladies and gentleman,

Just a question, and was wondering what other people thought about this, which is what is the acceptable level of age differnce is it for an 18 to go out with someone younger, fo instance is 4 years difference too much? To be honest I may go down that way, but believe me it seems i have less control over this and she was the one who started it:p . Also, any tips on kindly saying I am too busy at the moment to any sort of realtionship will be appeciated.

Sarah J

HSC
Yeah. I think it's kind of pushing it. I always tend to be a bit suspicious of older guys going out with a lot younger girls.

I don't really know what you should do. I mean, if you want to date her, go ahead. No one can stop you.... cept maybe her parents. And don't even head into the bedroom department, cos if you guys ever break up she could use any charges she wanted to. I'm not saying that everyone would, but maybe if she felt bitter....

so yeah.

Jenjen

I don't realy have a problem with it at all- but as a matter of interest why would you really want to. If you're 18, what is the attraction of going out with a 14 yr old (yr9??) who doesn't understand what its like finishing school, can't go to the pub with you, can't legally sleep with you and is probably immature??
I think its better to stick with someone you're own age- Maybe just think of it this way- I really wouldnt want my 15 year old sister to go out with someone in my year!
But hey- go for it if its just a bit of fun and you really like her

Jenjen

Oh and about the other thing, Just say nicely that you've just finished the HSC and that at the moment what's most important to you is hanging out with your friends and spending as much time with them as possible. An if she feels the same way in a few months that you can talk again but in the meantime you just want to be mates.

Truthfully- if its her thats pushing it then I don't know- I swear 14 year olds don't know what a real relationship is like. Its like will you go out with me, yes, then walk away haha

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
14 is way too young dude.

no offence.

absolute minimum of 15.

wait till u are 22, and they are 18. that will be a bit better

bex

HSC
My parents are 6 years apart.. therefore when he was 18.. she was 12!!!! But they didnt meet till both in their 20's!

Jin-17

Originally posted by ScArSnIk
*cough*peado*cough*
\

ha ha ha... Whatever, it isn't funny dickhead. I wanted advice not that crap from people like you, who is so simple minded and self centred.

Anways to the other peole who seem to be able to read unlike this guy and is understanding about this, I actually feel for her in that she actually broke up with her bf to be with me, but I am just too busy with things and I only want to be friend thing.

Also, the only thing I hope for is just to try to break it to her nicely. Some guys in this world are just total pile of trashes and I for one believe that guys should totally treat the girls like how they should be treated like princesses with total devotion and attention, not like a poession to show off to your friends. If u are one of that type, maybe u need to speak to me about it and I rip u in half, like the grabage u are.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
It sounds weird when you hear - "18 yr old going out with a 14 yr old girl"....but not when you hear- "24 yr old going out with a 20 yr old." I guess it's because although at 14 you can make many decisions on your own - you're still immature. It sounds like an easy way to take advantage of someone - even if she was the one who approached you first.

Jin-17 said:
Also, the only thing I hope for is just to try to break it to her nicely. Some guys in this world are just total pile of trashes and I for one believe that guys should totally treat the girls like how they should be treated like princesses with total devotion and attention, not like a poession to show off to your friends. If u are one of that type, maybe u need to speak to me about it and I rip u in half, like the grabage u are.
As nice as that sounds - most guys from what I've seen, who treat their girlfriends like total queens end up with broken hearts. If you say that you just want to be friends, then what's the point of this thread? Just tell her the truth - she'll be more hurt if you play along.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
It's a trap! I know a very hot 14 year old, shes a mad ganga too. Only reason I havent done something stupid is because I've been too drunk to get to her house...

Enduro

HSC
Haha, its kind of pushing it but I have met some pretty good 14 year old chicks that have been great. That being said I haven't done anything with them not on moral grounds but just because I don't find them as interesting as girls my age. I have come across 2 ridicolously sluttly 14 year old girls aswell, a root in a park for 20 bucks? please. GO for it if she makes you happy I suppose.

dxb

HSC
Enduro said:
a root in a park for 20 bucks?
Where abouts is this park you speak of? :p

In all seriousness, dont do it man. 14 is just way to young, they still duno what they are doing....
Im very attracted to sum of the year 9's at my school and im 18....just gota hold on for 2 more years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)