A questionnaire for any male who has the time... (1 Viewer)

jack white

After Hours
HSC
Hey Guys i am looking for assistance in regards to my society and culture PIP. I have designed a questionnaire for MALES (sorry ladies - my topic is masculinity from a male point of view) to fill out and have posted it onto the internet. It would be greatly appreciated if you could take the time to fill out this questionnaire - it's not boring i promise!!

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=85378

Just click the link above and it will direct you right to it.

All responses would be very valuable and greatly appreciated!!

(I've put this on the society forum but it seems that all soc+cult students are female...)

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Ohh Jackie looks like there are no males on this forum or they're just not interested in doing your questionnaire!!

I'll get my dad to fill it out this weekend if he has the time but i don't know he's been busy lately. I'll do the best that i can!! Promise!!

Don't worry maybe someone will come on and do your questionnaire one day

or maybe they did and just didn't leave a reply!!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I did it, but most of my answers involved VB in one form or another.

You can get it driving a truck, you can get it not giving a fuck, you can get it milking a cow, matter of fact, i got it now.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
jack white said:
Hey Guys i am looking for assistance in regards to my society and culture PIP. I have designed a questionnaire for MALES (sorry ladies - my topic is masculinity from a male point of view) to fill out and have posted it onto the internet. It would be greatly appreciated if you could take the time to fill out this questionnaire - it's not boring i promise!!

http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?id=85378

Just click the link above and it will direct you right to it.

All responses would be very valuable and greatly appreciated!!

(I've put this on the society forum but it seems that all soc+cult students are female...)
Done, but didnt put much detail or thought into it, im too tired for that

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Hey Jackie people have done your questionnaire WOOHOO!!! Yay! See you're getting responses! How many is that now? I'll try to get that questionnaire my dad's meant to fill out when he has the time back to you on Monday!! Hehe.........Damn you you're already so ahead of me and my research ah wells, i'm too lazy neways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)