A single sentence to tell wat ur creative will be about?... (1 Viewer)

tryin2study

HSC
well ill start off

mines abt dis guy leaving on a holiday and getting kidnapped and the challenges dat he faces ...u know all dis random bs that u write in english haha....

cant get more creative than that can it? lol

but im std eng = fail

leon4u

HSC
mines about a teenager who leaves his family at the age of 14 to pursue a football career in England, little did he know he'll suffer a career ending injury.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
The stream of conciousness of a serial killer who is struggling to overcome reality in favour of his own thoughts.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
a rich gut who hit and runs a homeless guy, then suffers bad karma and is reincarnated as an orphan. lol random.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
An accountant whose office turns into an aquarium.

Dragonair

HSC
N/A
my journey of evolution from a dratini, and my aspirations to become a dragonite.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
the journey of a young irishman from the war-torn streets of belfast to 'the other side', fighting for the British against his own people.
random.

cxlxoxk

HSC
You can't predetermine what your creative piece will be about...don't u have to make something up from what they give you...eg..."everywhere he goes, people chat to him" i think that was one of the 07 ones?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
thats as it may be, are you seriously going to walk into that exam without knowing even the basic plot of your creative piece?
as for me, i have my whole story planned, and i'll just incorporate whatever they throw at us.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
a secret agent who falls into a stress-induced-stupor, breifly re-lives his childhood, and decides he doesnt want to be an agent anymore "I'M NNOT CUT OWT FOOR THISSS!".

lol. i topped my year with this in the trails, so stfu.

cxlxoxk

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
thats as it may be, are you seriously going to walk into that exam without knowing even the basic plot of your creative piece?
as for me, i have my whole story planned, and i'll just incorporate whatever they throw at us.
actually yes, cos i have no imagination. i can't come up with what to write, and there are so many possibilities which makes it hard to decide.

Azreil

HSC
Good luck stealing mine.

A woman walking through some confusing and scary woods, finds another crazy woman, metaphorical and stuff ;p

Or a woman talking to her (grandparent, male or female) when the older person has Parkinson's and thinks she's her mother.

Or a stream of conciousness in which a road metaphor is used extensively.

Or... yeah.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
The best pieces of creative writing are usually something that has happened to you personally.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
actually yes, cos i have no imagination. i can't come up with what to write, and there are so many possibilities which makes it hard to decide.
thats pretty much exactly why i've had to plan mine in advance, basing it on what i came up with in half yearlies and then making it better.... so that i don't have to rely on my imagination on the spot.
but mehh

shinninggum

wormy_000
HSC
-may-cat- said:
The stream of conciousness of a serial killer who is struggling to overcome reality in favour of his own thoughts.
That reminds me of Dexter, the TV Series

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)