A Slightly Sad Case. (1 Viewer)

Adam.Meads

HSC
In Year 12, I am sorry to say, I have been a bludger. Our teacher is crap, hates me, and refuses to give me any past papers, or even any work. This is partly due to my bludging her Maths lessons.

It is now about 3 weeks before my Maths HSC exam. I was wondering if anybody had any hints about how to raise my Maths mark from about 60% AVERAGE to around 70-75%, studying realistically, on a neglected course, which isnt particularly difficult.

Thanks everyone, its a slightly dire situation I have got myself in, and need an extra person to help me dig myself out of this hole I have created.

Last edited:

j vile

HSC
download some past papers from the BOS site. you could even buy a study guide (eg. excel) and do some Q's out of that maybe?

PC

HSC
N/A
Adam.Meads said:
Our teacher is crap, hates me, and refuses to give me any past papers, or even any work. This is partly due to my bludging her Maths lessons.
Can't blame her really.

As previously mentioned ... do as many questions as you can. Books, past exam papers, anything.

Maybe photocopy the papers that your teacher gives to others in your class who bludge less. :)

Good luck.

mullo

HSC
i would say get hands on success one it has all the past HSC papers plus a chapter by chapter review really good and has all levels of questions

starmi

HSC
only way is to practice and remember the formulas. Good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)