about section iii (1 Viewer)

jk

White tiger
hi i just got a question about section iii

the rubric says;
"use ur knowledge and the economic information provided"

ok..in what way do we use the information provided? is it like history where we use "as shown in source A ~blah blah~~"? (those modern people u know what i mean:D )

cuz..i don think i actually used da info provided in my trial and i still got a decent mark:cool:

aight.. any1 who has anythin to add...plz help me thanx:)

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Um, well I never reference the sitmulus material - but you should.

Naturally the 'better' students are going to be those that know all the theory, and then when put with that stimulus infront of them, can incorporate that too. However, I don't think they'll penalise too harshly - though it is more then just advice to use it. And it can even be a really really brief reference because that counts!

If you can't be bothered - don't. If you want to be a 'better' student ... I would say yes.

And as to:
Originally posted by jk

... in what way do we use the information provided?
I would say it's about using figures they hand out to, which you would say "As the Budget Report outlines the underlying cash balance is ... " and you can always just use the stimulus material for definition stuff e.g "Monetary Policy is the manipulation of Interest Rates" (RBA papers) - say if the stimulus material had some wording/definition stuff that you think you could use.

Hope that helped? Beh.

Last edited:

is a roflcopter
HSC
i think you should always incorporate stimulus

especially the text ones like the statements from the RBA, they are so erudite and stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)