Accepting an offer.. (1 Viewer)

kokodamonkey

HSC
I thought u could accept offer online but all i could find was what day and time i have to go in next week..

I thought a part of the enrolement was completed online?

lgaica

HSC
you have to physically go to the university and sign up there, and they give you papers and all the info then about ur timetable etc

kokodamonkey

HSC
yeah i thought so but i remember reading someones post or something that said you do accept a bit of it online n u even get like ur email address then etc

amber44

HSC
I'm transferring to a different course do I still get to keep my student number or do I get a new one?

tari_silma

HSC
Question - transfering from dfee to csp in same degree at same uni. I've already pre-enrolled and everything. Anyway I can avoid going to enrol in person?

noskich

HSC
I don t know about you guys, but international students definitely CAN accept an offer online, I did. :)

Last edited:

el gwapo

HSC
well how much do international students pay? 20 grand? with money like that i'm sure enrolling online is one small bonus.

noskich

HSC
el gwapo said:
well how much do international students pay? 20 grand? with money like that i'm sure enrolling online is one small bonus.
Yeah, I m paying 25 K per annum which is bareable cause I ll be doing a 1,5 year course. Being an undergraduate student overthere, on the other hand, would be SF for me though.

Velox: I was an external student of LSE (londonexternal.ac.uk). I could NEVER afford a regular on campus fee there.
I am studying at USYD cause I can afford it (unlike LSE nor any US uni) and cause it s way easier to get an Ozzie PR through the student route than elsewhere.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)