ACCG 253 Final Exam (1 Viewer)

isfas1234

HSC
hey guys how do u find today's accg 253 final exam ? it was really hard for me

HSC
One of the worst structured exams ever. The way students were deceived in lecture 13 is just crazy. Including 3 questions on Proposition 1 is just unbelievable..... No npv, no dividend policy, no MM 2 3, no IRR.... like what was told. ? ....
Thats what I think....

HSC
STUPID LIC SAID THERE WILL BE 70% theory, WHAT FUCK WHERE IS IT???????

THE EXAM STRUCTURE WAS A TOTALLY PIECE OF SHIT,

Oh mate I agree, most of my friends are 100% they failed. Only hope I am having at the moment is the scaling system.

blackrider89

HSC
Oh mate I agree, most of my friends are 100% they failed. Only hope I am having at the moment is the scaling system.
Like STAT170 if we can get 55/120 in the final I think we can get a PC/Pass overall.

Omg, I forgot 2 answer a three mark part, forwent all 12 marks related 2 the fucking SML graphs and 10 marks of question 5. At least 25 easy marks forgone. The exam itself was not sucked hard but all the misleading information and the structure (2 many parts were related 2 the other) would kill students. U forgot 1 small part and got shit 4 many others.

Last edited:
HSC
Like STAT170 if we can get 55/120 in the final I think we can get a PC/Pass overall.
Omg, I forgot 2 answer a three mark part, forwent all 12 marks related 2 the fucking SML graphs and 10 marks of question 5. At least 25 easy marks forgone. The exam itself was not sucked hard but all the misleading information and the structure (2 many parts were related 2 the other) would kill students. U forgot 1 small part and got shit 4 many others.

Yeah I am on the same boat as you 30 marks forgone easy due to the bad structure and deceptive information that was given prior to the exam.

isfas1234

HSC
I have to agree with you Saleh... The structure wass really bad and no balance at all (every topic).. I only most 45 or 50 out of 120... do you think they will look our mid exam, attendance, and homework as well ? (as consideration) hopefully they will..

blackrider89

HSC
I have to agree with you Saleh... The structure wass really bad and no balance at all (every topic).. I only most 45 or 50 out of 120... do you think they will look our mid exam, attendance, and homework as well ? (as consideration) hopefully they will..
It may be the case if u have 43-44% (not 42% or lower coz I had a m8 in the situation) in the final exam. With a good assessment mark u can get some considerations. Just talk to the LIC.

Last edited:
HSC

Yeah we will just have to wait and see what happens, but yeah like you said they will take other things into consideration especially with alot of crappy marks that the LIC will see..... his fault really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)