ACCG310 Exam (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi, does anyone have the 310 exam this week today (monday) or tommorow?

If so what type of questions did you get ?

tajid73

HSC
I have 4 versions of past papers including mine if u want (2006-2009). they were pretty similar every semester.. just pm me ur email and ill send it to u..

Monstar

HSC
fin310, accg340, acst300, econ350.

hows your group for 340? i suspect mine is so shit and i will have to carry them hard.

tajid73

HSC
I dunno about my group yet cos we havent practically met to discuss the assignment so no comment about that for now. Why did u suspect urs that bad??

btw accg224 is not as easy as i thought it would be. .i mean i hate accg323 (although i got pretty high mark) and its like all repeat of accg323 to the first half sem of 224 and the unit wasnt structured really good as well. i dunno how they've got 3 lecturers with 3 different lecture times every week.. i mean i prefer a lot more when they have like lecturer A doing like lect 1-4, lect B 5-8, lect C 9-13. my lecturer was so bad and i cant go to the other 2 lecturers which im sure a lot better cos the class time clashes with my other classes (i decided not to go to lect today and listen to ilect instead)..

Last edited:

Monstar

HSC
I dunno about my group yet cos we havent practically met to discuss the assignment so no comment about that for now. Why did u suspect urs that bad??

btw accg224 is not as easy as i thought it would be. .i mean i hate accg323 (although i got pretty high mark) and its like all repeat of accg323 to the first half sem of 224 and the unit wasnt structured really good as well. i dunno how they've got 3 lecturers with 3 different lecture times every week.. i mean i prefer a lot more when they have like lecturer A doing like lect 1-4, lect B 5-8, lect C 9-13. my lecturer was so bad and i cant go to the other 2 lecturers which im sure a lot better cos the class time clashes with my other classes (i decided not to go to lect today and listen to ilect instead)..
My tutor asks questions around the class.. basically concepts seem to fly past there heads. I'm scared man. haha maybe we should meet up and discuss, i feel like im flying blind here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)