Accidentally failed Waiver Test for BUSS1900 (1 Viewer)

obviouslyme

HSC
Hi guys,

So i accidentally failed the Waiver Test that commerce students have to do because I bloody wrote it in a letter format and didn't think that when they told us to write a 'response' it had to be in an essay format (my little rant) :chainsaw2: So now i have to go to the workshop for 1.5 hours a week. I don't really mind going but I am wondering that since it is a non-credit course, does that mean the assessments you do won't count towards your WAM/GPA? So no matter how badly you perform, it won't count towards the ending 'average' of your courses? I am asking this because the workload i have for some subjects are pretty intense (a lot of mini assignments - 2% etc every week combined with some major exams 35% + that are coming up) and wonder if i still need to put in the amount of time i put in for my other credited subjects towards BUSS1900.

Thank you! :tongue2:

I am kinda fuming that i failed this supposedly 'easy' test and got laughed at by my friends :bat:

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Nope, it's not counted in your WAM. I've heard that it's actually a really useful subject though, and if I had to redo my first year I would sign up for BUSS1900.

obviouslyme

HSC
Haha thank you! And I am just wondering if I can ask you a question via Personal message please? I am unsure about combined degrees. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)