Accused murderer of JonBenet Ramsey had murder charges dropped (1 Viewer)

360flip

HSC
N/A
i guess this guy was trying to get attention or is suffering from this psychological thing where someone feels guilty for someone else's murder! crazy people!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha nar i dont think he feels guilty for someone else's muurder
i just think he wants to attract a little bit of attention
mission accomplished

M

maria65

OMG this guy is soo freaky! i think he should be institutionalised-FAST!

mattstonestreet

HSC
Regardless of weather this guy dit it he needs to be put away! On one hand he bashed raped and murded a little girl. Or on the other he's confessing to a murder he didn't commit which could quite possibly attract the death penelty. I think its safe to say that he is one crazy mother fu**er!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
The guy is a freak, did the JonBenet family have any connection with him? (As they said he wasn't in Colorado at the time). I hope they find the killer, been a long ten years.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
He dreamt of making a film after his story with Johnny Depp as the lead actor which will rake in $ 1 billion in Box office !

Acording to MSNBC.com

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i dont think this case will ever get solved
noone knows who is the murderer
maybe it could be the late jonbenet ramsey's late mother?
who knows

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
no1 cares about this case. I dont know what all the fuss is about, because the police are no closer to finding the murderer than they were 10 years ago. Its not even a very remarkable case, white girl gets murdered - no suspects.

If this world was right, it barely would have made local news, as it is we are seeing it on the other side of the pacific.

M

maria65

Serius said:
no1 cares about this case. I dont know what all the fuss is about, because the police are no closer to finding the murderer than they were 10 years ago. Its not even a very remarkable case, white girl gets murdered - no suspects.

If this world was right, it barely would have made local news, as it is we are seeing it on the other side of the pacific.
Umm Serius, doesn't the fact that soo many people read and replied to this thread show you that people do care. And the fuss iabout this supposed "unremarkable"case is that a 6 year old girl was raped and murdered. if it's not news enough to you that the person who did this may have been found, then you should really ask yourself what kind of a person am i?

funkless

HSC
N/A
Serius said:

The fuss is a 6 year old was murdered (and possibly raped) in a very brutal way. Plus she was a child beauty queen, sort of like a mini-celebrity that always garners a lot of attention, due to our society's fixation with the rich and famous and beautiful people.

Aznpsycho

Supplies!
HSC
N/A
It was the Heiress, with the lead pipe, in the drawing room!

Does anybody else get creeped out by the concept of a 7-year-old beauty queen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)