• Aced it..Im cheering

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Ok... i guess i coulda done better

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • Fucked it... i'd be suprised if i even get 60

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters

frenchy

i stuffed up real bad, i wrote an essay referring to a particular battle (persian wars - greece 500-440), and i realised now that i was writing name of a whole different battle all through out it. so there goes that.

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
i did that in the trial, but i learned from it, so this time i only confused the names of certain people.

:/

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i did ok, could of done better. did ne other ppl's pen nearly run out, mine wasted durin the exam, lucky i bought 3. i mite need more than

Bubzie

a little mixed up

I did that for my additional society! i learnt Athens and Sparta and i kept mixing up their government functions...it fucked me up! wrong quotes everywhere!

Universal

HSC
N/A
Hahahaha i f*cked up my last essay so bad, both of the questions were things i only briefly looked over.
So screwed i wrote basics and then made up my own sources saying Herodotus said 'blah blah blah' soooo screwed up.

bjMaxx

i kept confusing the names nefertiti and nefertari as i used them both for the two queens essay.
luckily, i picked up on it half way through and changed it. phew.

Wiggum

I didn't do too well, like Smoked i paraphrased alot so yeah not too sure if it'll be ok. Could have done better.

mememe

I barely quoted at all, mainly paraphrased or threw in a name here or there that i knew sorta related to the topic. You don't have to directly quote, just show you know some sources and their reliability.

sillychikki

HSC
Well it was a pretty fair test, my ancient teacher said it was pretty easy in fact. I don't think i quoted enough, but i did more than i did in my trials and i did not too bad in them, so fingers crossed. Apart from the shocking quotes, it was pretty good, my content wasnt too bad. Short answer not so good though, but I'm just mightily glad its over.

BeZzEz

aha... me being one of about 20 people in the state doing jezebel... gotta luv it...
was a good exam...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)