Addicted to V? (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i never drink V, never have, never will. people have no idea how bad it is. simply drinking more that 4 bottles in one day can literally kill you. it has stacks of caffeine, MUCH MUCH more than coffee. my resort stays at coffee....i guess it always will, until i get immuned to it.

al_x

short*
HSC
well im finding it really hard to slep while the HSC is on, i goto bed really late (coz i cant sleep) and get woken up at 7 each morning by my sisters getting ready for school. And i never actually sleep through the night i wake up like every hour.
So it's coke and coffee for me which is not good guys... if u have too much caffine then for the first hour ur too psyched up to study, then u get really sleepy.

success

HSC
Yup, coffee addiction for me! But whats new! lol. I have been for quite a while! Doses have just increased during the last few weeks! I don't think the walk to the kitchen in the name of procrastination which results in a coffee helps either!

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
im quite the addict with coke, im kinda trying to select something else when i can now b/c ive drunken so much i feel bad for my liver. don't want to go getting stomach ulcers and liver cancer now :| although i still do drink a fair bit.

note to people
don't ever live off softdrink for a week. worst feeling ever. you can feel the sugar running thru your veins, you just don't want to eat you feel so sugarized.
i did this year 11 holidays....oh my sister does like to remind me :'(

i dont mind the odd v now and again

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
V works for me. I've been drinking it before every non-maths exam since the start of the year. I've done pretty well in assessments so far, rkn it speeds up my writing.

HSC
Red Bull yes...Coffee hell yes...but v?

I found a couple of months ago that v is pissweak compared to what red bull does...oh my
my left foot keeps twitching lol

HSC
addicted to coke, it used to be a kick me up to help me study, doesnt work anymore by body is too tolerant ... I need something like a slurpee or 1L of coke to wake me up now

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
WHOA! casmira.....take it a little easy there! hehehe your blood just might get replaced with coke:p jks.

red bull tastes horrible, idno bout v, but my impression about v is just really bad which is why i won't go near it. coffee RULES!! even if it sometimes doesn't work on me, it still rules! hehe

^___^
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
WHOA! casmira.....take it a little easy there! hehehe your blood just might get replaced with coke:p jks.

red bull tastes horrible, idno bout v, but my impression about v is just really bad which is why i won't go near it. coffee RULES!! even if it sometimes doesn't work on me, it still rules! hehe

V is water compared to redbull

HSC
omg I forgot about coke...
I am ADDICTED to coke, not really to keep me awake though, just for the hell of it...I'm absoloutely resilient to coffee too :(...and then if i leave out the sugar and milk to make it stronger i feel like vomiting

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
... said:
V is water compared to redbull

are you serious?!?! good lord! and i thought v was bad.....aint ever goin near red bull ever again! never was going to anyway......lol

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Red bull is like cough syrup...yuck.

V has a nice smoother texture...and also tastes better.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I like V because it has more of a sour taste.

Red Bull is good too.

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
Casmira said:
addicted to coke, it used to be a kick me up to help me study, doesnt work anymore by body is too tolerant ... I need something like a slurpee or 1L of coke to wake me up now
yep im resilient against the effects of coke now.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
a different type of coke? uh.....like.....pepsi? ...........or......fanta?,..........or.....solo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)