ADHD - PIP help - Opinions? Sugestions? criticisms? (1 Viewer)

Are you doing your PIP on a disorder of some kind?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Heya,

I'm doing ADHD for my PIP and i've been told by some that it's overdone - what do u think?

I'm investigating the dianosis and treatment of children compared to adults.....how diagnosed.....what treatments available.....alternatives to usual treatments etc etc etc...

i know personally sufferers of the disorder - both adult and child.

methodologies include: interviews, focus groups, surveys, content analysis, stat analysis...........too much? too little?

any sugestions, opinions and criticisms??

=PeAcE oUt=

shell_bell86

No- one in my class is doing that topic although one girl is doing eating disorders... (although there are onli 6 girls in my class!)

are u goin to link ur findings bak to how these people with the disorder are treated in society or something?
cuz at present im finding hard to comprehend the s/c link

feel free to explain it... :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
PIPs that generally get higher marks are those which link to a specific area of the syllabus.

For example, any of the following:
Popular Culture
Belief System
Continuity and Change
Work and Leisure
Inequality

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Originally posted by Survivor39
PIPs that generally get higher marks are those which link to a specific area of the syllabus.

For example, any of the following:
Popular Culture
Belief System
Continuity and Change
Work and Leisure
Inequality
Yep.....yep.....now i'm feeling good bout doin it - :( but bit late to change it now coz central material due in 6weeks + already got most of my info.........

Jessisbored

HSC
geeeeeeezzzzz 6 weeks! that isn't very lon

By the end of this week I'm supposed to have done my intro and part of my body material...I will be spending all week on my PIP however, im really excited about it though because i keep getting ideas. However my problem at the moment is the fact that I am confused with relating my PIP to the syllabus. I know from knowledge that mine relates to it but *Survivor39* as you said before aboutthe topics... can i choose any of them all or just a specific topic?

I really don't get it....i was so organised until i got confused:confused:

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
I've hit an educational rut as far as my PIP goes............

The sufferer's who originally agreed to help............have either backed out............or decided to wait till now to tell me that their not..............wait for it..........

EXACTLY......................diagnosed.................*dies*

i've researched my question and their no longer seems to be enough information to warrent doing it as my focus question...........

i just may cry.............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)