Admission for mid year entry? (1 Viewer)

michelle00

HSC
I want to transfer courses mid year and the admission is based on ENTER and/or academic record (I tried calling the university to ask what it was based on specifically, but I didn't get a clear answer). I'm currently studying my first semester at another university and my results have been pretty average so I was wondering if it's possible to cancel my enrollment and then apply so my gpa wouldn't be taken into consideration? Is it likely they would ask for the results of what I've completed so far, even though I didn't finish the semester? Thanks!

DTFM

HSC
I want to transfer courses mid year and the admission is based on ENTER and/or academic record (I tried calling the university to ask what it was based on specifically, but I didn't get a clear answer). I'm currently studying my first semester at another university and my results have been pretty average so I was wondering if it's possible to cancel my enrollment and then apply so my gpa wouldn't be taken into consideration? Is it likely they would ask for the results of what I've completed so far, even though I didn't finish the semester? Thanks!
Definitely cancel your enrollment ASAP.

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
If you're not smart enough then get your act together and work hard enough to get a higher GPA. When I transferred they wanted both my year 12 score and uni transcript.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)