AFL Finals Thread (1 Viewer)

Elisa Sweet

HSC
I tought you weren't showing your face on BoS again? I think Collingwood is gonna win the whole thing :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I am an important asset to BoS, I estimate 20% of users will be unhappy because I left

Besides I am a cutie

crazy_paki123

HSC
i tried to be unbiased as i much as i could. My top 8 ended up being :
1. Hawks 2. Fremantle 3. Geelong 4. Swans(just) 5. Tigers 6. Maggies 7.Bombers 8.Port
SO... Hawks vs Swans (Hawks to win just), Freo vs Cats(Freo to pull it off), Tigers vs Port (tigers to get up but closer than expected), Pies to blow the sorry Bombers. It doest matter really, i think the top 4 will be in the prelims

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
i tried to be unbiased as i much as i could. My top 8 ended up being :
1. Hawks 2. Fremantle 3. Geelong 4. Swans(just) 5. Tigers 6. Maggies 7.Bombers 8.Port
SO... Hawks vs Swans (Hawks to win just), Freo vs Cats(Freo to pull it off), Tigers vs Port (tigers to get up but closer than expected), Pies to blow the sorry Bombers. It doest matter really, i think the top 4 will be in the prelims
Sounds about right.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
We'll definitely win against the Saints this week, I reckon we can beat Geelong but probably not the Hawks unless we have all our star players back.

crazy_paki123

HSC
yeah exactly. and Geelong have won like idk 35 of their last 36 games (something like that) at Simmonds Stadium. Guess which team got up against the Cats at the Cattery out of all those opponents. Not the Hawks, not the Pies. Yep u guessed it, the mighty Swans

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hawks and pies don't play at Simmonds they have their home ground at the MCG as it will attract more grounds

Elisa Sweet

HSC
yeah exactly. and Geelong have won like idk 35 of their last 36 games (something like that) at Simmonds Stadium. Guess which team got up against the Cats at the Cattery out of all those opponents. Not the Hawks, not the Pies. Yep u guessed it, the mighty Swans
Collingwood beat Geelong?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hawthorn thrashed collingwood and Richmond thrashed hawks and we owned Richmond so technically we are the best

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
It's the property of transitivity

Commonly used in mathematics. But here I have abused it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)