Agrippina the younger (1 Viewer)

ilovetigers92

HSC
hey there,
i have two questions that need a bit more information as i have to write about 2 pages for each question..

1) Explain the basis of Agrippina's power and influence in the Julio claudian period. 10 marks
2) Assess ancient or modern interpretations of Agrippina. 15 marks

if any one is doing agrippina the younger for their HSC and could help that would be very helpful..
thanks
:)

ilovetigers92

HSC
i was just asking for other peoples responses because i need to expand with other year 12 people that are studing Agrippina as well

jess39

HSC
If you're still looking for help (might be a bit late but could help for trials/HSC) have a look in the thread up the top section. It's called 'Agrippina Notes', I believe. Some very generous and intelligent individuals have posted their notes and there's a really good set with ancient and modern interpretations on the first page.

:)

lyndallg

HSC
here is what u need to do to get good marks for the 1st question
its from board of studies site
(a) The better responses displayed a depth of knowledge regarding the family background and marriages of Agrippina. They made use of a wide array of sources, and showed a clear understanding of bias in some of the sources regarding the role of women. The better responses understood the role of males in Roman society and how Agrippina used them to gain power and influence. Some candidates also commented on how Agrippina the Elder’s experiences influenced her daughter. Weaker responses made statements about the events in her life, but failed to discuss the significance of these events. Many responses did not refer to the impact of Tiberius and Gaius on Agrippina’s power and influence.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)