Ahhh..I got noone to go to schoolies with!! (1 Viewer)

mibamars1

HSC
Ahhh!

Im in Year 11, but by the time im in Year 12, I dont think ill have anyone to go to schoolies with.

I dont really have a specific group of friends.

I have friends, but they all have their own little groups they belong to and that Im not usually welcomed into by the others.

Urgghh, its upsetting because I really wanna go but....well i dunnoo..

:-(

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Yeah you only have a year and a half to find a friend...only...

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
dude, my 'schoolies' was bali with the family!
you don't HAVE to do anything, i dont think any of my mates did much over that period. but if you're that desperate to do something, why not arrange a road trip or some form of a holiday with some other friends

ps. he finished 2 yrs ago, i finished 3 years ago...and many of the mods and admin people have been out of school for a lot longer. so basically, without us, there would be no bos..so just shut up and find some friends

T

Testpilot

Schoolies is not the be all and end all. Not going will not result in death or any other terrible outcome.

sthcross.dude

HSC
mibamars1 said:
Ahhh!

Im in Year 11, but by the time im in Year 12, I dont think ill have anyone to go to schoolies with.

I have friends, but they all have their own little groups they belong to and that Im not usually welcomed into by the others.

Seriously go by urself if u have to. You will meet people up there. If i lost my friends at schoolies i would just get drunk with random ppl at the hotel. its awesome. Although it prob would be better to have a least 1 friend to travel up with. But u definately dont need a big group, i went up with a group of about 30 and we ended up going our separate ways half the time anyway.

mat2154

HSC
if they are your "friends", i'm sure if you actually asked instead of second guessing what they are going to say they will be happy to let you go with them!!

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
mibamars1 said:
Ahhh!

see what every1 else is doing then invite yourself.

Edging Yr Worth

HSC
N/A
Just tag along with people anyway and then ditch them once you're up there. you'll be too busy getting pissed and pussy to care which lame group of friends you came with anyway.

xXshadowXx

HSC
Rofl. Go with me, i'll get u some pussy and alcohol. Where abouts do u live?:wave:

lol whats with the scofield picture :p

he1nl

HSC
no you would be surprised my Aussie friends always talk about going on schoolies and i try not to cringe "yeeeeeahhh let's go to BALIIIIII"
LOL SAME IT'S SO FUNNY one ffriend in my group is begging us to go to schoolies and is like "raves omg BALI PARTY YASS"

lolcti

HSC
N/A
Ahhh!

damn you're my moms age

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)