can someone please show me how to do Q15 Exercise 1E from the cambridge 3u book

D94

HSC
N/A

----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

s_bilgrami89

HSC
oh god thats not the question at all ^, sorry bro i'm a gronk of massive proportions i shouldve said year 11 book anyway heres the question sorry it took me ages, i used the equation thing for the first time

s_bilgrami89

HSC

After cancelling out:

thanks bro, the part i got stuck was where you change it to 2a^2b^2 and then just shove a minus a^2b^2 on the end
pretty solid stuff there, need to do more of these to get my algebra up to standard for 4u

kooliskool

HSC
yep, that's right, in 4U you need really strong algebra skills, and you need to learn how to go to where the questions wants. So when you got stuck there, you should realise it's a difference of squares at the top, so I manipulated the bottom to get there :).

Good luck in your practice.

D94

HSC
N/A
thanks bro, the part i got stuck was where you change it to 2a^2b^2 and then just shove a minus a^2b^2 on the end
pretty solid stuff there, need to do more of these to get my algebra up to standard for 4u
If you didn't see this in the first place, another way could be to change into and alike for the other ones, and they will eventually cancel off to get you the same answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)