• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

All American Rejects (1 Viewer)

rocknjams89

HSC
N/A
[FONT=&quot]I am such a fanatic over All American Rejects. Move Along has got to be one of my favorite albums of all time. In anticipation of their new album ‘when the world comes down’, I’ve been visiting their photobucket page. www.photobucket.com/AARFAN SOOO many photos on here and their all including the band. I posted a few photos that I took from a concert here in LA.UMGD[/FONT]

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
<3 All-American Rejects :D

Move Along= one of my favourite songs

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
like their Move Along album, haven't really listened to their other stuff.

Tree Friend

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
HSC
All American Rejects? Please. They can't even do the degenerating genre of pop rock properly. It's just simple chord progression that appeals to the masses. Not that there's anything wrong with appealing to the masses, but it's just so simple.
Similar artists to The All-American Rejects – Discover music, videos, concerts, & pictures at Last.fm
Take a look at these similar artists. Sound familiar? They should, they're all very popular bands amongst teenage girls and they all get a lot of radio playtime. Any real music fan can tell you that the All American Rejects and all bands like them are a blight upon music.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)