am i screwed????? (1 Viewer)

marky

well i think im gona gte a raw mark of bout 50%... wat do u guys think id get scaled to????

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
yeah i think my raw marks are soemhtign close to it...

a friend of mine saw one of my msgs abt my raw mark..and i said soemthing along the lines of 60 or 70 ..and he was lyk i am gonna get 112, and i (he) was abt to laugh at u when u said ur gonna get that........ i was abt to say fuck off, then i restrained myself .... ahahah ;)

Last edited:

marky

hahahaha ok then thanks guys... im jst real worried..... i was hoping 2 get a uai bout 80 but afta that maths exam i feel like i totally screwed everything...

evskimo

hey, if u got 50% in THIS 4u paper, the aligned marks will go to 75 at least (prob over 80, but i dont wanna get ur hopes up too much) . that'll get scaled up to about 86/87 possibly more. so ull be fine. dont stress ok. 4u scaling is the god of all scaling.

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by evskimo
hey, if u got 50% in THIS 4u paper, the aligned marks will go to 75 at least (prob over 80, but i dont wanna get ur hopes up too much) . that'll get scaled up to about 86/87 possibly more. so ull be fine. dont stress ok. 4u scaling is the god of all scaling.

Classical Greek Extension :D

sugamama

Coldplay Fan
Originally posted by evskimo

I hear that if you get just OVER 50% you get scaled to 90? Or am I wrong? :p

nerdd

yeah cause if u fail you get 89
like if u get raw of about 40-45%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)