Ancient Society (1 Viewer)

*rinney*

HSC
How weird was the answer sheet they gave us for ancient societies?!?! For my ancient society (which was Sparta) i'd normally write the equivalent amount of pages as my other three options, but the writing space they gave us for ancient societies was PETTY! i dont reckon it gave us room to talk about everything...but i spose it was to stop ppl rambling and make them get straight to the point...

did anyone else finish the society section hell early because as soon as the writing lines were taken up then *bingo* time to stop!??? :confused:

Bobcat

HSC
yeh the space was pretty small, but i didnt know if we were allowed to ask for anotehr book for it, so i just wrote really small in it, especially the last question.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
i didnt think u could get another booklet, and people on this board were saying they did!

ahhh well.... i just used the space.. hopefully its all good

CraoPosaune

HSC
N/A
They had that in the Catholic Trial Paper, so I was expecting it and was ready for it. I got full marks for the ancient society in trials, and half the questions were the same anyway.

I think that it's unfair to the schools who didnt use the catholic trial and that all of the m should use that booklet system to prepare their students adequately for the hsc exam.

Seabiscuit

HSC
My school doesnt do the Catholic Trial but in our trials we were given a similar booklet like the one they gave yesterday, with limited space, so we knew what to expect.
I still wrote more though.. an extra 2.5 pages in the writing booklet... :/ I feel bad. Hope the markers won't be annoyed about having to read more of my essay...

rebooki

HSC
N/A
We got told by our teacher who used to be head of marking that we aren't allowed to ask for more booklets for short answer.... considering the fact that its titled SHORT ANSWER

but yeh.. she said people that got new booklets generally got marked down cause they weren't supposed to write an essay... but i dunno

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
God I hope that doesn't happen to me...surely they can't take marks away just because you wrote more? There was no instruction saying YOU MAY NOT REQUEST AN EXTRA BOOKLET or anything. I guess they might subconsciously get annoyed though...

Gemstone

I got that booklet thing for section 2 in trials and you get it when you get the past papers off the net. I think you can ask for an extra writting booklet though. But too late now hey.

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
did anyone else finish the society section hell early because as soon as the writing lines were taken up then *bingo* time to stop!???

yeh i finished really early to. i could have written stakes more but wasn't sure if i was suppose to. it gave me heaps more time for my essays so i guess thats a good thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)