Anki (1 Viewer)

frankfurt000

HSC
Hi!!

I want to use anki for economics, geography and maths. I currently use it to memorise english quotes and techniques.
It has proven to be amazing for these, but is it worth it to make anki flashcards for eco and geo? Should I actually take the time to make the cards?

Unless a kind soul has already made them, please attach it here!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER HSC ANKI CARDS LEAVE THEM HERE! (this can be an anki hsc card sharing thread :D)

dumNerd

HSC
Hi!!

I want to use anki for economics, geography and maths. I currently use it to memorise english quotes and techniques.
It has proven to be amazing for these, but is it worth it to make anki flashcards for eco and geo? Should I actually take the time to make the cards?

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER HSC ANKI CARDS LEAVE THEM HERE! (this can be an anki hsc card sharing thread :D)
O: maths?

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Hi!!

Imo I don't think you'd need it for maths considering majority of the formulae can be found on the formula sheet and the one's that aren't are generally easier to derive, unless that is you need anki to remember how to solve particular math problems. Only thing with that is how you're going to then attempt a question which requires an extra step or an extra 2 steps etc. which you haven't listed on the flashcards, hence why I wouldn't see using anki for maths as a very productive idea unless you don't fully rely on it. So yeah, in terms of maths I don't think it's worth the time.

I don't do eco or geo however I would make the assumption that these are content heavy subjects. If you have trouble remembering info from these subjects go ahead by all means.

DarkOperator618

HSC
Hi!!

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say u heard of anki through ali abdaal

frankfurt000

HSC
Imo I don't think you'd need it for maths considering majority of the formulae can be found on the formula sheet and the one's that aren't are generally easier to derive, unless that is you need anki to remember how to solve particular math problems. Only thing with that is how you're going to then attempt a question which requires an extra step or an extra 2 steps etc. which you haven't listed on the flashcards, hence why I wouldn't see using anki for maths as a very productive idea unless you don't fully rely on it. So yeah, in terms of maths I don't think it's worth the time.

I don't do eco or geo however I would make the assumption that these are content heavy subjects. If you have trouble remembering info from these subjects go ahead by all means.
Hmmmm.. yep that's true. Through practice, ill remember the formulas anyway. Yea I might make the eco anki cards because it's content heavy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)