Answer all questions??? (1 Viewer)

Xperamental

HSC
Was anyone as stupid as me and attempted to answer all questions??? man i feel like a dumbass now...

just wondering how they will mark it??? will i get my marks from my best 2 questions or will they take like the first 2 questions???? because i went bad on the second optional question, really bad

Unwant3d

It's A Boy !!
HSC
um why would you?
and how did you have the time?

i think they only look at the first 2 options done and throw out the other two without looking at it =/

timmeh041

HSC
Dude, how?

My memory is saying that they will take the first 2 questions you answered. I don' think they will pick you two best, remember they are the BoS and care very little about individuals.

EBHSTrooper

b0red Member
HSC
I am not going to say how dumb you are but....
Did you do the sections you were taught at sckool properly.
You can try writing a letter to the BOS and let then know what topics are the correct ones..Dono if it will work....
Oh well

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
timmeh041 said:
Dude, how?

My memory is saying that they will take the first 2 questions you answered. I don' think they will pick you two best, remember they are the BoS and care very little about individuals.
Yeah my teacher told us that they take TPS and DSS, throw out AMS and MMS.

Xperamental

HSC
long story... i kinda didnt read the front of the quesiton booklet... was wondering why i had 6 writing booklets for 8 questions....

i did the topics i had studied well :) but one of those was multimedia which was the 4th question....

it would be fucking shithouse if they used my answer for Automated Manufacturing Systems because that is the only one of the 4 questions i did shit on :'( argh

i dont think writing to them will do anytihng... i mean what is the chance they will actually see it

Unwant3d

It's A Boy !!
HSC
even if you didnt read the instructions,
didnt you have the same format in the Trial?

hmm anyways goodluck!

Xperamental

HSC
Unwant3d said:
even if you didnt read the instructions,
didnt you have the same format in the Trial?

hmm anyways goodluck!
cant remember back to the trial :p

HSC
How the HELL is that even possible, you are given SIX booklets - surely this is a sign that you have to answer SIX questions?

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
When the 2007 Marking Notes come out, we'll know who they mean when they say 'A small number of candidates completed all questions...' - seriously, you should know this stuff! Option topics are so common in the HSC I don't think there's anyone in the state who wouldn't have to do one. Combined with the six booklets for eight questions thing...

The moral of the story is don't just read the questions, read the directions on how to complete them first ;)

HSC
The thing I don't understand is the trials.

There were, to my surprise a few people in our IPT class whom did all questions in the trials. They promptly had the fact that you only do TWO option topics drilled into their heads, and I should hope nobody did all questions on the HSC.

Did this not happen in your trial?

Xperamental

HSC
our teacher only put our two option topics in the trial... he took out the two we were not sposed to attempt

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Xperamental said:
our teacher only put our two option topics in the trial... he took out the two we were not sposed to attempt
blame your teacher then lol

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Why would anyone have time to sufficently attempt all four questions in Section III ?

Starcraftmazter said:
How the HELL is that even possible, you are given SIX booklets - surely this is a sign that you have to answer SIX questions?
SIX + TWO for Section II because I BS'ed a lot.

HSC
Yeh same here (except section 3), but my point was, that you are always given the minimum required booklets for the paper, so that should be a sign that you only needed to do 6 questions lol.

Lwaxana

Betazed Ambassador
HSC
N/A
Each option topics is marked seperately ..
they will calculate your total mark to include the BEST 2 marks from the option topics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)