Answer all questions??? (1 Viewer)

Xperamental

HSC
Lwaxana said:
Each option topics is marked seperately ..
they will calculate your total mark to include the BEST 2 marks from the option topics
if you are correct then that is the coolest thing i have heard in a while... but everyone else i have talked to says they will take my first two options :S

kpro

HSC
Sigh, you weren't very smart were you. Our supervisers even warned us not to attempt all the questions in section III. They said something a long the lines of "Now last year, we had a couple of idiots who tried to do all the questions in section 3 last year. Please DO NOT do all the questions in section 3, you are to do only the 2 questions relevant to you" They also said if you did end up doing all the questions, you would have to choose the two questions you thought you did the best, and they would have to fill out all this paperwork.

Wouldn't your supervisers have noticed that you did too much when they were signing off your paper? They are supposed to check for this sort of thing arn't they?

However, our trial only had the 2 topics we learnt in section 3 as well, I don't think the teacher could be bothered writing 2 extra questions, as everyone had studies the same option topics. (MMS/TPP)

Skimo6

HSC
no i answered all the questions i needed to though
and i think ill get
87% in this exam :D
dammit i LOVE IPT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)