Antony and Cleopatra - Sample Essay (1 Viewer)

shafqat

HSC
N/A
This is my Antony and Cleopatra essay using Gladiator and Wall Street at supp texts, if anyone is interested.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
shafqat said:
This is my Antony and Cleopatra essay using Gladiator and Wall Street at supp texts, if anyone is interested.
Was this a response you used in a formal assessment or one that you came up with specifically for BoSers?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Was this a response you used in a formal assessment or one that you came up with specifically for BoSers?

Its pretty damm good. :cool:

shafqat

HSC
N/A
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Just a practice essay done for homework.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
shafqat said:
bump for anyone else
stop bumping...i dont want 50 other ppl to use the essay i am gonna use for my HSC word for word. :)

Wric

HSC
Excellant arguement, but i thought that you have to define what 'powerplay' is before launching into the types of powerplay. Other than that you have a fantastic use of language!

beemz

HSC
Wric said:
Excellant arguement, but i thought that you have to define what 'powerplay' is before launching into the types of powerplay.
Wric, what do you define 'powerplay' to be?
My understanding is the gain, maintain, and use of power ... but im not so sure...

laur*

HSC
can you give me a definition of powerplay and representation that i can incorporate into my feature article assesment

thunda

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
<3

10characters
hey digital fortress is that course good bus/comp at uts wat uai do u need for it can u tell me about it

catmaster

HSC
If we were under exam conditions, how much is an advanced student required to write?
(I know, its quality not quantity)
But im still curious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)