ANU - BA (International Relations) (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
Well the above course is my second preference at this stage but it could become a first preference! Is anyone lese interested in this course?

As a general question for ayone applying to ANU, what accommodation are you looking at? I want to live on campus but i don't know which one yet!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
maybe....seems to be a great course at a good uni....altho i was at one stage looking at BIntStud. at UNSW.....possibly majoring in an Asian languages stream....
one thing puzzles me though- is it considered a separate course or an "arts" course....can you combine it in BXXXX/BArts combined degrees...if so I would prob do BArts and Science.....a well rounded liberal educaiton
anyhows good luck with finding your accommodation~ Im sure if u hit up their website you'll be able to find the student housing office....but u better apply soon cos the places become filled pretty quickly (well thats what i remembered the last time i was on that site)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Try at a great uni!! I went to a talk on the International Relations degree, it sounded alright, not great though. Focussed a lot on the Asian countries.

Pop Princess

Yeah I'm interested in doing this but i'm donig it combined with law so its arts maj. in international relation. Its sounds really interesting and pretty good compared to the other international relation courses. Canberra has a good new one aswell.

Ribbon

I was going to list b law/arts with international relations major as my second preference, but I read the subjects in the ANU 2003 Handbook, and I'm wondering if theres not something else i'd rather do....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)