Any annoyances during the exam ? (1 Viewer)

What annoyances happened during the exam?

• Screaming Kids

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Car Alarms going off

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • People talking outside examination hall

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • People playing sport outside

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

chris42

HSC
Hey did anyone experience anyonance's like car alarms going off or the similar things like ?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Considering that my school has construction everywhere, they were building, even though they were told not to, and our school is also on Victoria Road, so there was constantly emergancy vehicles travelling down it. It pissed me off after a while.

quarkfire

bludger
HSC
N/A
there were primary school kids playing sport near our exam hall, which pissed me off :(

leashy

Yeah, the year 8 students at my school we're right outside the hall at lunch, pissed me off. But at about 10am, there was this funny bird noise of some sort out on the other side, i couldn't help but laugh.. along with others. Stupid noise stayed in my head for the whole exam.

Adam

HSC
The friken desk behind me sqeuaks to the craphouse.

Whats worse, its my friends seat, and he does most of my subjects, so I'm stuck with sqeaking.

HSC
yeah my stupid desk was squeaking too, and by the time i realised, the exam had started n i didnt wanna waste any precious time. I think next time ill check 10 mins before it starts.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Hmm, nope :) but i picked people talking because there were ignorant person beside me

moo/pokie

our school is right near the TAFE mechanical part and they were building and playing music....not much else

HSC
someone's mobile went off in the dead silence of the hall.
some chick had their mobile on and its in their bag. it went off for like a minute until they turned it off. cuz that girl didn't want to make a big scene by going to her bag and turn it off. that was disturbing and it was stupid to even leave your mobile on during HSC.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by chris42
Hey did anyone experience anyonance's like car alarms going off or the similar things like ?
yeh it DID.!! it was so weird alarm going off..

xanthanotus

HSC
lol...a girl with a cold....lol....she was sniffling and snorting through the whole 4 hours of english exams....lol.....any more exams near her im asking to be moved...not only is it disgusting (like blow ya nose!!!) ats fucken irritating!!!

sepul

HSC
hmm my school only has yr 11/12 so no little kiddies to annoy us, although the occasional uni student would walk past the hall and be talking, which was a bit annoying.

There was this guy that suffered from chronic sniffing near me, too.

Benno

HSC
people getting up to leave early, they distracted me coz i have to watch them leave! also people goin to the toilet

chloe8

not really an anoyance as such
more stupidity?
the ladies that watch us when reading out announcments told the hole yr - 150
that we only needed to do one part fron section 1 paper 1
for eg- only the chinese girl questions.
about half an hour into the exam she tells us we had to do them all ...
im sure the majority knew we had to do it all
although their are one to many idiots in my yr.

Skull Kid

I had a small bug on my table that wouldn't die. First it was on my paper so I flicked it off and it landed at the top of table. It walked around for a bit and I ignored it, but then it went on my paper again. So I flicked it again, then I tried to flick it off table but it must be holding on somehow cause I couldn't, people must have thought I was crazy flicking the table, but I think I killed it cause later it stopped moving and I blew it off the table. So annoying...

Brianna

King of the World
HSC
I was extremely annoyed at myself because my skool is studying "witness" and in this movie one of the girls names is Rachel Lapp... and although i was trying to be serious and keep writing an essay... all i could think was "imagine if her hobby was dancing..... people could say RACHEL LAPP DANCES" lol i think i am losing it...

Juliet

HSC
During our exam there was this 'tick, tick, tick' nosie, no i wasn't from the clock, i think it was people turning on the fans or something....soooooo annoying! And the usually construction nosie going on in our school...

deano

yeah someone was playing The Butterfly Effect - Begins Here album at full bore in the carpark near our basketball stadium (which we were in doin geog hsc.) Sorta putting off, but still mad music.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Well our study centre is 3 floors up with sound proof walls, so there were no disturbances from the outside, but our supervisor has THE WORST cough, I seriously thought he was going to die, and you know when you really want to laugh and the harder you try not to, the more you want to do it? That was happening to me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)