Any equal first got pulled down by others? (1 Viewer)

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
hey i was wondering if any of you who rank equal first were pulled down by their counterpart,like if someone equal you in first rank and did poorly in HSC,The BOS would average their HSC marks and use it as a moderated HSC mark. I know i did cos i got 91 and physic and the other person had 78. which equal to aprrox 85 in moderated mark, so this in turn pulled me down 3 marks(average moderated and hsc mark again) in physics which really pissed me off. i was so mad at him.....

but i dont know if this happens often,just wondering......

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it shouldn't should it? not as much as you think

they used your 91. with your other equal first person getting 78, if they were the 2nd in the hsc exam in the class then they would yse 91 and 78, but it's likely someone else would have been 2nd in the class for the hsc mark so they would have averaged your mark and whoever came 2nd. i think.

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
yea but what made me more angry was that he got nearly 1 uai mark for free by pulling me down.....not cool

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
well you should have tried harder beating him in your asessments :D

thanks hamo

HSC
My Mark Average was pulled down too

My assessment mark for food tech was 94, and it was averaged down to 80 because of about 7 people in my class who took the cource as a bludge, i was spewin. I knew something like that would happen, but I didnt think that much.
Dosnt matter though, I got into Food Technology at uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)