any fee payin student??help~~ (1 Viewer)

jk

White tiger
since im in overseas now, i cant do thingz like getting id and those sorta things

and when i log in myunsw today, it said i need to finalise my payment by 5th march...

since ima fee payin student, i thought i need to pay half of 18720$ for a semester (as specified in uac boolket), which is $9360....but myunsw said "Your current liability as of 06/02/2004 was $5,605.35"...

of course im damn happy to pay less, but just worry bout whether i got sum problem or sumthin....

is here any fee payin student having same messege or is it only me??

thanx for answerin this stupid question :)

kk03212004

hi jk

firstly, wat course are doing to pay that amount?

my fren is doing fee pay combined law so the amount is the same as ur 18720 but he said he got the rite amount (haha unfortunately and is 9355.35)

but y 5605.35? im just curious cos HECS students pay like 2000 something in Session 1!? so how they gave u that figure, is a bit weird...unless ur course requires addition $$$???

gluck

maybe u should check it up

jk

White tiger
hi kk03212004

im doing commerce (int.business)....any commerce fee-paying student gettin same messege???

yeah..i also think thats bit weird...but still bloody happy to pay less :)

wateva~

hey jk~ i say that u are an international student rite? cos i dont fink there is fee pay COMMERCE or ECONomics courses for local ppls anyway~

i was browsing thru the unsw website and found this: maybe it explained ur prob

'Tuition Fee Deposit: International students wishing to accept an offer of admission to a program must pay a deposit fee to secure their place. The deposit fee for most international students has been set at $3000.'

so maybe when u accepted ur offer, u already paid 3000 bucks and becos its refundable, there u go, 5000 something~

see if this helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)