any hints/clues for potential questions in HSC - there must be someone!!! (1 Viewer)

B

boredofscience

Tim035 vbmenu_register("postmenu_2607648", true);

HSC: 2006

Last Activity:
Yesterday, 12:08 AM

Re: PDHPE Marathon 2006
Our class had a substitute teacher for a week towards the end of completing the health priority module who had been marking health priorities in 2005 HSC, he said a lot of the markers out their were making bets that Jakarta declaration would have to come up again either this year or next year. He also metioned something along the lines of combining or comparing or something the jarkata declaration with the Ottawa charter cept I dont see how that would work unless they want to give you just the one big 20 mark question because thats how much room you'd need to answer that.

reference: http://community.boredofstudies.org/25/pdhpe/123829/pdhpe-marathon-2006-a/2.html

Subsequently, Tim was right and it did feature with a big questions in last years 2006 HSC.

I was just wondering if anyone here knows ANYTHING at all in regards to this years...if your class teacher was a marker, any suggestions put forward here would be great for all of us!!! :rofl:

Maddy1012

HSC
boredofscience said:
Tim035 vbmenu_register("postmenu_2607648", true);

HSC: 2006

Last Activity:
Yesterday, 12:08 AM

Re: PDHPE Marathon 2006
Our class had a substitute teacher for a week towards the end of completing the health priority module who had been marking health priorities in 2005 HSC, he said a lot of the markers out their were making bets that Jakarta declaration would have to come up again either this year or next year. He also metioned something along the lines of combining or comparing or something the jarkata declaration with the Ottawa charter cept I dont see how that would work unless they want to give you just the one big 20 mark question because thats how much room you'd need to answer that.

reference: http://community.boredofstudies.org/25/pdhpe/123829/pdhpe-marathon-2006-a/2.html

Subsequently, Tim was right and it did feature with a big questions in last years 2006 HSC.

I was just wondering if anyone here knows ANYTHING at all in regards to this years...if your class teacher was a marker, any suggestions put forward here would be great for all of us!!! :rofl:

I thought a question on the jakarta declaration would be in ours. I think there will be a question about the ottawa charter because there hasnt been one for a few years and if not the australias health 1998 thing. But its just a guess

Niksta123

HSC
What do you think will be the big 15 mark question for each core?

Maddy1012

HSC
Niksta123 said:
What do you think will be the big 15 mark question for each core?
it doesnt have to be a 15 marker. It makes up a mark 0f 20. Preiovusly they have done a 10 a 6 and a 4 or a 12 and a 8. But expect anything because its not always 15 and 5. :)

Adam.Meads

HSC
I dont think Jakarta Declaration will be a major topic in the exam.

Maybe a MC or something, but not an essay.

I agree, I think the Ottawa Charters could well be in it - easy marks - as it is a fairly broad topic.

I think maybe a question on the Learning Environment for the larger question at the end?

All guesses though - I wouldnt think about it too much, just study the whole course and you'll do fine :)

Good luck for Wednesday guys :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)