Any Part Time Bach HRM Students? (1 Viewer)

mserica

HSC
I just started studying HRM at Macquarie, and wanted to know if there are any Part Time/Evening students doing HRM as I would like to bounce ideas off other students......

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
mserica said:
I just started studying HRM at Macquarie, and wanted to know if there are any Part Time/Evening students doing HRM as I would like to bounce ideas off other students......

hey mserica,

I'm not sure but the only HRM student I'm aware of is fornstar... and he's on exchange in cananda atm

But I know you do psy104, psy105 and other business subjects in a HRM degree.

A lot of us here on BOS do psychology and business and we can help you out if you want. What subjects do you do?

I'm one of many ppl on BOS majoring in HRM and Psychology so if you've got a question on a particular subject. I'm sure that at least one of us is doing it/has done it :)

Welcome to BOS matie :)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Ah we're all such a happy little family, aren't we? Probably the best thing you can do is just yell out if there's a problem and we'll see what we can do.

If it's not intruding, may I ask why you're (or, I assume you are!) doing HRM part time, mserica?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Skittled said:
Ah we're all such a happy little family, aren't we? Probably the best thing you can do is just yell out if there's a problem and we'll see what we can do.

If it's not intruding, may I ask why you're (or, I assume you are!) doing HRM part time, mserica?
I can't speak for her but most of the evening/part time HRM students I know, are already in HRM jobs! lucky! :d

^___^
HSC
if you want to talk to an evening student, here i am!! (note, i'm a comp student, and i stay back every nigt till 11 or 12;))

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
clairegirl said:
I can't speak for her but most of the evening/part time HRM students I know, are already in HRM jobs! lucky! :d
and im very jealous of em all!

have any questions feel free to ask

mserica

HSC
Thanks for the responses... Yes, I do currently work full time in Human Resources.. and with the company i work for like most companies in order to go up into managment its a requirement to have or to be studying towards bach of HRM...

:)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)