• We have added some extra features to our new website! Check them out here!

Any tips for Year 11 2019? (1 Viewer)

pinged

HSC
Hi Everyone,

I'm going into year 11 this year, with the following subjects:

3u Maths
Advanced English
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
PDHPE

If anyone has any general tips about preparing for these subjects and how you managed your notes (i.e. paper or electronic, binder or book) and revision in Year 11 it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

sherlock123

HSC
hey!!!

please keep all your notes on google docs and folders. it is so much easier to reference but, before exams, write down some important points frmo the syllabus so you can remember them!

binders are also really good cause in year 11, you get heaps of booklets and worksheets.

for revision, everyone is different but maybe some flashcards with phrases that will click during the exam?

hope this helps :)

99 atar confirmed

HSC
Hi Everyone,

I'm going into year 11 this year, with the following subjects:

3u Maths
Advanced English
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
PDHPE

If anyone has any general tips about preparing for these subjects and how you managed your notes (i.e. paper or electronic, binder or book) and revision in Year 11 it would be much appreciated!

Thanks
Try and keep up with your notes regularly so your not stuck doing them right before the exam. Also math is literally all past papers. The best study for Math in year 12 is doing past hsc questions and papers.

pistachioman

HSC
N/A
General tip: Take care of your health.

Make sure you at least get 7 hours of sleep every night. (Most important)

Have an active social life and hangout with friends when you get the opportunity to do so. You do not want to experience burnout.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)