Anybody else forget to tick "Tick this box if you have used another writing booklet"? (1 Viewer)

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
Re: Anybody else forget to tick "Tick this box if you have used another writing bookl

I will now be getting 40 atar.
lol ur not gonna get 40 atar, did u tell one of the supervisors? if you did, it should be fine.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Re: Anybody else forget to tick "Tick this box if you have used another writing bookl

lol ur not gonna get 40 atar, did u tell one of the supervisors? if you did, it should be fine.
If he told the supervisors why wouldn't he have just ticked the box...Superfacepalm

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

Only did it for short answers.

But you write on the front of the booklet how many you used anyway so it should be fine.

hjed

HSC

Did you write the number of booklets on the box on the front?
If so you should be fine, its just another backup system in case they loose them.

mahmoudali

HSC

wtf shit, i didnt see let alone tick any of that, they didn't even tell us what do to with the second pile of booklets , only the talked about the personalised booklets. wasted like 5 mins figuring out where the fuck to start writing. fucking imcompetent shits
but when you reach the end you see writing at the bottom aren't you curious enough to read it?

Baldy-95

HSC

I have my doubts about there being a box to tick on the last page. I have already seen the other threads where everyone was trying to troll about only having to do two sections. anyway I bet if there was a ticking box heaps of people would have missed it anyway...

HSC

oops I only did this once and I forgot about the other times

honestly, if you clearly label the front cover of each booklet AND fill out the blue form stating how many writing booklets you've use, I think it should be fine. Like someone had already said, it's just a back up in case something happens and our supervisor never mentioned it...

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

I have my doubts about there being a box to tick on the last page. I have already seen the other threads where everyone was trying to troll about only having to do two sections. anyway I bet if there was a ticking box heaps of people would have missed it anyway...
Nah there were those check boxes

hjed

HSC

Our supervisor went though all of the check box stuff, etc.
And they gave us time at the end to write student numbers, check checkboxes and write booklet numbers on the paper.

NWO

HSC

lmfao i wrote on the fkng wrong booklet lmao.l But the staff and the end made me tick the boxes lol. GOod staff :) now mystery mark lol

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

There was a tick box.
Glad I had time left over to check them.

Anyway you guys have the blue sheet for reference

CM07

HSC

I didn't even see the box lol...

Acturial

HSC

What the fuck we had tick boxes?!?!!!!!!! Holyyy fuckkkkk

levelup888

HSC

FUCK!!!! It shouldn't matter too much right?.. RIGHT?!!!!! I wrote that I used two booklets and labelled the questions that each booklet was for but fuck I forgot about that... Doesn't matter TOO much? Someone calm my nerves =='

xer0

Sydney     ATAR Aim:   85+      Penis Size:  9001
HSC

FUCK!!!! It shouldn't matter too much right?.. RIGHT?!!!!! I wrote that I used two booklets and labelled the questions that each booklet was for but fuck I forgot about that... Doesn't matter TOO much? Someone calm my nerves =='
They have the checkbox there for a reason. If it wasn't needed, then... It wouldn't be on the booklet would it?

hjed

HSC

If you did one of the following you will be fine:

-put x of y booklets in the box on the front
-ticked the checkbox
-filled in the blue sheet

The reason there are so many different ways they check you haven't used more booklets is because people forget to tick the checkboxes, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)