anyone can help me? examer must lost my papers or forgot to mark!!!CRYING (1 Viewer)

nimabi

HSC
i have applied for raw marks report, a result check and HSC Examination Responses for my 2 unit chinese background speakers.

today i got my raw marks report,

i found that the question 6, the total mark is 25, but i just only got 1.5, this is impossible, i swear to God, i have done it and checked all pages. the only thing i think is that i use 2 papers for that question, the one paper only has a few words, but the other one has 2 pages words.

EXAMER MARKER MUST LOST ONE PAPER OF QUETION 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I AM SURE I HAVE COLLECTED ALL PAPERS!!!!!!!!

im now waiting for my HSC Examination Responses .

if i found they lost my papers , what should i do?????????

im an overseas student, my parents paid 16 000 per year i cant i cant i cant, I CANT GET THIS SHIT MARK TO RETURN FOR THEM.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
have you considered that you bombed out in the exam?

the exam papers are marked and checked meticulously

bladeys

HSC
N/A
have you considered that you bombed out in the exam?

the exam papers are marked and checked meticulously
+1, first make sure you actually answered the question properly, and also check with other people to make sure youre not being biased when youre assessing whether youve answered the question properly

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I think this is one of the reasons why the BOS doesn't like giving out raw marks.

Too many people going "QQ I could have sworn I got X mark! I want to complain!"

But I guess we can't rule out a mistake on the Board of Studies' part.

Highly improbably though.

rayy_bann

HSC
Hey there,

Okay first, calm down. You sound like you may do something stupid, and we wouldn't like that.

Now if what you say is true, that result is very surprising. I must say, even if someone tries to attempt a question they won't generally get as low as that! So this may in fact be one of those circumstances that BoS might have got it wrong.

I'm not familiar how to go about raw marks/rechecking but I suggest you research that! It won't hurt to try. It may cost money but it will be worth it if there is a change. And just remember, they can only improve your mark (from what I heard).

I know how it feels to have social and familial expectations. It becomes really hard. Other people should realise this. It's definitely not the end of the world as is often said, but I can certainly empathise with you in this circumstance.

I wish you good luck!

ilk

HSC
N/A
Hey, maybe i can help!
I was on the same boat as you about a month ago!
LINK to my story
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=273757

They also forgot to mark one of my writing booklets, but i emailed them about it and then in the next few days, they called me up (despite being a public holiday) saying that Ive realised the mistake and they were getting the unmarked booklet marked
I got a new hsc exam mark in the next day and a new ATAR a day after that!
My best advice is to ring them up, or email them about the situation, and if you are correct, they will contact you asap
But the thing is, mine was completed around mid to late December, so I dont have to worry about uac university offers on the 18th, but since youre international student, you may have gotten early offers (true?), so I'm not quite sure if your ATAR can be changed by the time of final university rounds.. D:
did you get into your preferred course though? Since i got about extra 2 ATAR points, i got into my course :L:L
if you have any questions, feel free to PM me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)