Anyone done their trial yet? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
I had mine yesterday (Tuesday) and went in totally unprepared because I had the english modules in the morning. However, I was pleasantly suprised to find that the things I'd focussed on stuying were luckily one of the options for the 2nd extended response. I was quite happy with both my long responses, shoet answers not so happy about, and multiple choice... well I really don't know..
Anyone else care to share?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
They sheduled your business on th same day as english??

Jeez thats poor planning, considering that Business Studies is i think the 3rd most taken subject after english and maths!

My Business exam is next Wednesday.

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Yes, extremely poor planning. I have friends that had 6 exams in the first 3 days, a 2 hour in morning, 3 in the arvo.

[trent]

HSC
i've got until the 19th. our school put business in the second week for some reason..not that i'm complaining

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Nah, didn't do the CSSA one, I'm not sure if ours was bought or compiled by the teachers though

Kutay

University
HSC
i do the cssa exam next wednesday and i am not looking forward to it as i got extension 1 maths on the tuesday and need to study heaps for that and i haven't studies for business :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i also have maths ext 1 on tuesday n legal studies on monday...n i have no more exams after maths...i had 5 exams in 4days this week...it was horrible...but i was pretty happy wit how i went...jus hoping my marks will be good...i had my bs exam on tuesday...it was pretty good...

Last edited:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Kutay said:
i do the cssa exam next wednesday and i am not looking forward to it as i got extension 1 maths on the tuesday and need to study heaps for that and i haven't studies for business :(
I have maths on monday 2unit...
tues off which ill study for business
then the CSSA trial on wed which is my last exam :)
then ill have 5 days off and 9 days till my 18th bday :D

HSC
very nice car....

B.S is the third most taken subject?? Jeez didnt know that.
I have my exam on monday, that is tommorow. I should go alright, I just hope the extended responses are relatively straight forward and the short answers arent stretching the syllabus.........
Anyway good luck with ya exams!!!
I'll see if I can get my exam paper and post it up. But since there are a fair few ppl in my school doin business chances are one will be away meaning that i cant take the paper. but i'll try anyhow.

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
Hiya, I'm kinda new here (not really, been wonderin' around in this forum for quite a while, just didn't have time to register). For your information only, there's been an issue at my school. They're post-poning the Business Studies trial 'til next week just because a lot of us have unlimited access to the 2005 maths trial. One of our schoolmates have reported it to our maths teacher, and so everything's delayed. Aww great, it's rather unfair to those who have seriously studied and prepared for it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)