Anyone else do this? (1 Viewer)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, for the option...I didn't realise a-c for booklet 1 and d-e for booklet 2...LOL

It should be okay but yeah, awkZ.

lovely_girl_290

HSC
I didn't realise it either. So yeah just messed it up. When you recieve your mark, if you wonder whether or not they have missed out something. Call BOS to check to make sure u everything is marked.

xmichaelpham

HSC
mm I didn't do that but it should be fine as long as you have the q you answered. Just in case if i realised i did that at the end, i would've wrote at the front of the book or something

unLimitieDx

HSC
same did a-c on booklets 1 and 2, the supervisor just told me to change the booklet number at the front

Stuzul

HSC
haha yeah i did a & b in the first booklet and cd in the 2nd and half of e in another section 1 booklet. at the end the supervisor was like WTF have you done lol. at least i didnt miss that back page like others.....

mickstarify

HSC
haha yeah i did a & b in the first booklet and cd in the 2nd and half of e in another section 1 booklet. at the end the supervisor was like WTF have you done lol. at least i didnt miss that back page like others.....
Back Page? really? so the answer booklet had 3 writing pages?... i fit a & b in book one, asked for another to fit c in, and did d & e in book 2 with plenty of space

Stuzul

HSC
nah in the main section of the exam, it was like Q27 or something, 3 quetions worth 5 marks. she was gutted...

professor2000

HSC
N/A
yeah guys same thing happened with me... the supervisor wrote a note to the bored of studies and i had to change the numbers around the front of each booklet.... reckon it should be fine though? =( im really worried about it....

LifeBoats

Wizard.
HSC
ERMAHGERD! I failed to notice that we even needed to do that. Ah well, surely with everyone making the same mistake, it'll be alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)